Chapter 5

I ducked out of the way to avoid a sword coming in my direction from E accidentally, rolling to the side.
"Watch it." I growled in a low voice as I sent him a glare before jumping to attack Jay, who managed to avoid it.

We had driven to the place before barging in, attacking anyone on sight which basically caused this whole kerfuffle we were in at the moment.

Nya shot some water into the side of my face, making me stumble back a bit with a growl.

I could see the purple hue slowly covering my eyes and took in some deep breaths before leaping out to attack her with my scythe.

I knew I could use my powers and easily defeat everybody here, but where's the fun in that?

She easily parried my attack and we continued to parry or avoid each attack we threw before she became a swirling vortex of water.

I swiftly jumped out of the way to avoid being grabbed and scowled, but saw that E had the fake Mask of Deception in his hand.

I noticed that UV wasn't there, though she did mention something about getting the real mask while we made a whole show about the fake.

But I also noticed that there was only five of the ninja instead of six, where could the other one be?

I watched as I knocked Zane away, Kai shooting a fireball at the mask in E's hand, shattering it into pieces.

They al looked confused.

"Why did it break?"
"I'll alert Lloyd!"

Everyone else looked confused but I growled.
"You fools, it's a fake!" I yelled to the goons in a very different voice.

"Uh guys, bombs were planted under the palace!" I heard Cole yell and my eyes widened.

I heard the cackle of static in my earpiece as UV ran into the room.
"Retreat! I have the location of the real mask! Get out!" She yelled. "The other ninja has it!"

"After them!" The ninja yelled, giving chase.

I ran outside to my bike, going to warp back to base and back to the bounty, if it weren't for a large blue and white mecha suit to stand in my path.

Samurai X.

I was in too much of a hurry to deal with him, so I just gripped onto the handles and drove straight towards him, seeing the arms reach out to grab the bike.

Then I found myself back at the base, making me quickly put the breaks on before I broke something.

It was quiet as I quickly parked my bike, threw my jacket and helmet into my room, changing my appearance before stepping into a shadow and finding myself back in my temporary room on the bounty.

I could feel it just starting to move, so I threw some pyjamas on and messed up my hair before shuffling outside.

The sun was slowly rising over the city as I walked across the deck to the ladder up to the bridge.

I went into the bridge to find Lloyd and a girl with white hair standing there as Lloyd steered.

"Lloyd?" I mumbled, getting the attention of the two and looked around. "What happened? Where's the others...and who's that?" I asked.

I got a better look at the ground, she had her white hair piled into a bun and had traditional white makeup caked onto her face.

But she looked like someone else I knew but I couldn't figure out who.

"Oh, (Y/n), we were tasked with guarding the Mask of Deception from a potential Sons of Garmadon attack, we had the real one but it was snatched away from us. We're off to pick up the others and this is Princess Harumi." Lloyd explained. "They went to try and retrieve the mask but I'm not sure if they did or not."