Chapter 6

I was back in the room that I was staying in, on my computer and browsing the internet.

All of the ninja, except for Nya, had gone to question a suspect that was caught when the Mask of Vengeance was being taken by E.

I mean, I never noticed one of them were missing, but sucks to be him I guess.

I saw Harumi walk in, holding some photos and looking at them.

On one part of the wall in the room we were sharing had a bunch of photos stuck on it of the ninja throughout their time being together I think.

I watched as she looked at the photos with a small smile on her face before it fell as she looked at the next photo.

She pinned them under the photos of the ninja as I saw Nya walk in before picking up a picture of a younger looking Lloyd with an elderly man.

"If you can believe it, that used to be Lord Garmadon." Nya said.

I got another glance at the photo again, this was who Harumi was going to revive? This sweet looking old man?

"Lloyd's father?" She asked.

'Are you blind?' I thought, raising an eyebrow.

"He's made some mistakes but....he's made up for them." Nya explained, walking to the wall of photos.

"I've heard so many storied of him, such anger....he hurt so many people...how did he change?"

I shrugged and went back to my computer, it still was surprising to know that my boss was the princess of Ninjago and it was weird to see her acting so differently than what I was used to.

"Oh Lloyd, you're back!" Harumi cried excitedly, making me look at the door.

As he stood there, the air in the room changed, it was weird.

'Wait he's part Oni right? Since he's a descendant of the First Spinjitzu Master, who is a descendant of my kind....and I can sense whenever another Oni or part-Oni is around.' I thought. 'I was with him before so I probably didn't notice it at first....wait if Lloyd is a descendant of the First Spinjitzu Master, who had two sons who share his blood and then Lloyd came along, he would definitely share my blood.........................................so technically he's my great grandson or something? So why am I part of the Sons of Garmadon? I am basically his badass grandma.'

"Where's Zane and Cole? I need to see everyone." Lloyd said urgently.
"They're following a lead, why? Is everything okay?" Nya replied in concern.

He looked down before looking back up. "The Sons of Garmadon want to bring back by father from the dead."

I heard gasps and faked a gasp along with them, tearing my eyes away from the screen, feeling myself stiffen.

These ninja were smarter than I thought, I thought it would've taken longer to figure out our goal. Though luckily they haven't figured out who is behind the whole operation or that they are right under their nose.

——————

I hurriedly stuffed pillows under my blanket.

Everyone except for Cole and Zane were in the bridge discussing the information Lloyd had uncovered while I lied and said I was going to vibe in my room.

Once the pillows looked like a humanoid shape, I quickly stepped into a shadow and found myself back in my room at the base.

I altered my appearance and grabbed my jacket before walking out to look for either UV or E.