Chapter 16

(Lloyd's P.O.V)

I stepped out of the bridge after checking with Nya that we were on course to Kryptarium prison, before looking around to see Jay leaning on the railing and staring out to the clouds.

I hesitated, none of the others knew who (Y/n) really was, and I was unsure if I should tell him myself.

I did notice the two being close but part of me knew that it was the right thing to do, even if it would crush him.

Slowly I climbed down the ladder and walked over to Jay and put a hand on his shoulder.
"How you holding up?" I asked gently.
He flashed me a smile that didn't reach his eyes before it dropped and he sighed, looking back at the clouds.

"Not that well...we still don't know where (Y/n) is, Lord Garmadon is back, where Shifter ran off to, Harumi is the Quiet One....it's a lot to take in."
I nodded. "Yeah.....didn't you run into Shifter before you guys disrupted the ceremony?"

He nodded. "Yeah, first they looked like you and then became (Y/n), but we had managed to catch them off guard and Zane froze them to the ground....but they somehow escaped." He explained.

I bit my lip, should I tell him?

"Um, I have something important to tell you...but you're not going to like it..." I started.
"Go ahead! Everything that's been told to us has been bad news, add another one to the pile!" Jay replied with fake enthusiasm.

"It's....about (Y/n)."
"Huh?"

I took a deep breath, I'm sorry Jay.
"Harumi wasn't the only one on the bad side who was with us. (Y/n) was as well."

Jay blinked. "No, that...can't be right. The Sons of Garmadon were after her-"
"When she came onto the bounty as she was "kidnapped" by Harumi, she changed in front of my own eyes. She's Shifter, it was her job to infiltrate us, just like Harumi." I interrupted. "The (Y/n) that we know doesn't exist."

I looked at the clouds. "I wasn't sure how I was going to tell you...."
It was silent and I turned my head to the lightning master.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking, his face held no expression I could decipher.
"I'm going to my room....tell me once we're at the prison." He mumbled before walking away.

I groaned and looked back to the clouds, I had to do that, even if it hurts him.

———

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I stood in the corner, watching as Garmadon easily defeated every single goon being thrown his way left and right. I stepped to the right as a goon was thrown into the wall next to me, blood starting to gush out of her nose.

Harumi looked pleased as she watched, her eyes flickering from the goons and back to him, though occasionally her eyes would flicker to me.

Once the last goon had been knocked out, Harumi beckoned for me to come over as she approached Garmadon.

"Good your strength has returned, but how would you fare against another Oni?" She asked.
"There's an Oni? Here?" Garmadon asked, fear quickly flashing in his eyes but it was gone as quick as it came.

"Yes." Harumi replied, gesturing to me. "I want to see both of your powers against each other."

"Woah, woah, hold up." I interrupted. "You want me to fight him?"
"Of course, it will help him realise his full potential." Harumi explained nonchalantly.
"Are you sure?" I asked.

"It wasn't a question, it was a demand as your leader."

I sighed, as much as I didn't want to do it, she was my boss and I had to do every order she asks me of. "Fine."