Best Friends? (Bc im bored)

Mah Oc's in the story

Sin

Spirit

Mini Crisis

Fnaf peeps in the story

Elizabeth Afton

___________________________

(Mini Crisis's P.O.V) 

I sighed and sat on the couch. Spirit appeared next to me, ¨Where are your parents?..Well..parent and aunt?¨ 

I looked at her. ¨They went to the store.." I replied with a shrug. Sin appeared next to Spirit. ¨and where's your mother?¨ It asked, obviously trying to get me to cry.

¨I..I don't know..¨ I murmured, then got up. ¨Im gonna go to the graveyard..¨ I said. ¨Didn't Felix say to stay here...??¨ Spirit whispered, worriedly. I faced her,¨Eh, he'll be fine..¨. 

¨What about Adii??¨ She asked. ¨Auntie lets me go where ever I want all the time without telling daddy..¨ I answered, running towards the door. 

I opened it and walked outside, locking the door behind me. Just be careful..I heard Spirit's voice whisper and I rolled my eyes, smiling. 

Once I got to the graveyard I did what I did every single time I went there. Talked to my grandmothers gravestone and my other grand parents of course. 

¨and I said-¨I started. ¨Hello!!¨ I heard a British voice call out. I looked behind me and saw a girl. The girl had ginger hair and bright green eyes. She wore a hot pink shirt and a blue skirt as well as a bright red bow in her hair. 

She walked towards be, a smile glued to her face. ¨Hi!¨ She said again, then looked at my fox ears and tail. ¨Oooo~! Your like those animatronics at Circus Baby's!¨ 

¨Wha- EEP!¨ I squeaked as she grabbed my ears. She quickly let go, ¨Sorry, sorry! I didnt know they were real..¨. ¨Its fine¨ I huffed, brushing my ears back a little to smooth the fur on them. 

¨Well, Im Elizabeth but you can call me Liz, you?¨. ¨Crisis..but you can call me Cri..¨ I responded, getting up. ¨Where are your parents?¨ I asked her. 

She looked around. ¨I-i dont know..I dont even know where I am..¨. I looked at her sympathetically. ¨Well, we can go to my house if you'd like..¨ I offered. She smiled, ¨Yes please¨ She answered politely. 

I walked out of the graveyard talking with Elizabeth on the way home. She told me about her father and his company. She told me about her her father didnt act the same after her little brother died.

¨I just want to make him proud..¨ She whispered sadly. I sighed, ¨I want to make my father proud too...¨. I patted her back. ¨My dad and aunt always seem so sad when Im not around them...I always have to eavesdrop to hear the bad new.s..stuff like that...My dad smokes and I once caught him cutting his arm with a knife..I dont know why..I-...I thought I made him and auntie happy enough not to..hurt themselves but...I guess not...¨ I sighed, shaking my head. 

Elizabeth smiled and hugged me. ¨Dont be sad, Cri..¨. I hugged back, ¨thanks Liz..now you dont be sad either!¨. I let her go and shot her a smile. 

She giggled, ¨Okay, okay..lets go!¨. I grabbed her arms and led her to my house. I let her to the fence and let her arm go. I quickly climbed the fence and helped her over. 

We crawled through the dog door that we had on he back door, since we used to have a dog, but when it died Dad never let me and Adii get another. 

When we got inside we sat on the couch and talked until a portal opened behind Liz. She screamed as she got sucked into the portal and it closed instantly. 

I sat there in shock and confusion but just went on with my day. Perhaps..we understood each other too well..maybe...better than best friends.