Neverending Ranomness (Pt.9)

Tags: 

LynneDa_Wolf

doodlxi

Midnightrosekitty

Bonnie_G12366

AbroSexualDogo

KittyCatAngel4444

________

Smol children I've never mentioned before:

Vale - Crisis and Sam's 5 year old daughter (Sam is a  soldier oc Maddie made up for me :3 Thank you maddie- <3) 

Aspen - Crisis and Sam's 13 year old son

Terrance's Player - AbroSexualDogo's Player

Player - The player in general. 

Sam^ - The soldier named Sam

Sam - The deer named Sam

_________

Aspen: When I was like...9-years old, for a very brief moment- I thought the word "Ta tas" meant... toes. So I asked my grandmother (Maddie), "Grandma, do you ever paint your ta tas?". And she was like "What..? ;-;". And I was like, "Do you ever paint your ta tas?". And she was like; "People don't do that.". And I'm like, "Yes they do. Mom does it all the time.". *Painful laugh of pure cringe* and I was like; "Anyway, if you ever decide to paint your ta tas, I think you should paint them green!". 

__

Claire: LET ME GO- 

Terrance's Player: NO-

Player: Guys- 

Claire: JUST LET ME KILL HERRRRR!!!!!!

Willow: ...You're crazy- 

Player: ..I give up on life- 

__

Player: I like to play this game called nap roulette. I take a nap and don't set an alarm. Will it be 20 min or 4 hours? Nobody knows. It's risky and I like it.

__

Ember: I never tell people off the bat that I'm gay. I wait. I wait until they say some homophobic crap and then I laugh and am like "you know I'm gay right?" and watch the look of terror on their face.

V:

V: I like you.

__

Spirit: Ugh, there's always that weak idiot in the group who isn't down with murder.

Spirit: *"glares" at Faith*

Faith: Well, sorry I have morals!

Spirit: I love you, but frick your stupid morals.

__

Sam, upon learning how Connor did a magic trick: So you're not magic?

Connor: Well, not really.

Sam: You're just a liar.

__

Confetti: Did you know you remind me of all 26 letters of the alphabet?

Camien: What? Like J F K W S Q X-

Confetti: No, like, U R A Q T.

Camien: Awwww!