Don't they get along AMAZINGLY well?

I got this Idea from ClownyTheClown when I was having a lil chat with 'em..Sooo- 

Claire = Me!

____

"TEA DOESN'T MAKE YOU FANCY!" Foxy yelled. 

"YES IT DOES~" Claire Sing-screamed. 

"I swear to -insert Freddy nose boop noise-" Foxy hissed and took out his knife.

Claire opened her eyes. She didn't have her mask on, so her scarred face was visible. She saw the knife and stood there with a 

 She saw the knife and stood there with a 

face. 

So- She did the only thing that came to mind...

She kicked him the stomach and ran. Foxy yelped in pain and fell down. 

Claire ran towards Clowny who was on the other side of the carnival. She grabbed his shoulders.

"ClownyClownyClownyClownyClownyClownyClowny-" She said in a panicked way and shook him, "Help meeeee!!!" 

Clowny widened his eyes and tried to talk as Claire shook him. "Claire- S-TO-P SHAKI-NG ME-E-E-E" He yelped and tried his best to grab his sisters arms with enough force to make her stop for a few seconds. 

She removed her grasp from his shoulders and he grabbed hers and shook her violently. "How does it feelllll??" He asked in a passive-aggressive way. "Stopppp-" She whined in a sickly way. 

So he did. "Anyways, why were you running...?" He asked her. "Oh yeah...FOXY'S TRYNA' KILL MEEE!!" She screeched and shook him again. 

"CLAIRE!" He hissed and she stopped. "Sorry..." She sighed and hugged her lil brother, picking him up slightly since he's a short boi. 

"Me and Foxy were fighting because he said tea doesn't make you fancy..." She whimpered, tears welling in her eyes. 

Clowny sat there for a few seconds, appreciating his sisters warmth before pushing her away and pretending to be angry about the hug. "Its alright sissy.." He cooed in a baby-ish way. He stood on his tippy-toes and patted her head.

Foxy ran around the corner and Claire shrieked and hid behind her brother. "Foxyyyy...stop tryna kill my sister..." Clowny said and rolled his eyes. 

"She's being annoying..." Foxy growled. "We're siblings...of course she's gonna be annoying- she's related to me!" Clowny laughed and Foxy huffed and turned away. 

Clowny turned around and faced Claire. "You owe me.." He said and crossed his arms. She smiled and hugged him again. "Thanks Clowny~!" She said happily and wagged her tail. Clowny tried pushing her face away, but only earned a Bone-Breaker hug. He groaned in pain but let her hug him since he knew he wasn't getting out of a Bone-Breaker grasp. 

__________

I wuv mah siblings- 

UwU 

Bone-Breaker hugz for everyone~!

Oh- and no offense Clowny- I personally don't find u annoying-