Spirit & Sin

Sooo- here's their..eyesss..and a bit of information-...why? Bc I feel like it..also im not sharing allll info- 

also im not sharing allll info- 

Name: Spirit

Gender: Female (She, her) 

Crush: I won't tell you but-..a hint: One of KittyCatAngel4444's Ocs 

Abilities: If you hold one of her fallen out, HUGE fluffy feathers you should be able to calm down if your sad or angry. 

Appearance: Spirit appears as a pure white-furred fox that stands 6'0 feet tall. She has two HUGE fluffy wings which appear to be as long as a school bus. Her eyes are pure white (as shown above) and have a barely visible light blue cross for a pupil. She wears a light blue sweater with one sleeve being rolled up a lil and one hanging off of her hand and grey shorts. She has a cross shaped earring or her right ear and a long,plush tail. 

A lil extra: Spirit is Sin's sister and Crisis's angelic side. If Spirit HATES you, then you have done something horrible to either her, Crisis, Sin, yourself, someone she cares about. She is also extremely shy and doesn't like socializing with people she is uncomfortable with. 

Sexuality: Bisexual

_____

Name: Sin 

Gender: --- (It, their, they) 

Crush: Dollie (Not_Adii's Oc) 

Abilities: It can open its face to reveal millions of  insanely sharp teeth. The stage i'm telling you about is its first stage in which it has three. It has two normal eyes, three on each side of its head and two on its forehead. If you have any open wounds it can reach into there, speaking to you in your mind. Sin can disappear and appear just like Spirit .

Appearance: It appears as a pure black fox that stands 7'3 feet tall. as I said, it has many eyes on its head. it has a long, slim tail that gets fluffy at the end. It has very long claws that it can hide when it chooses. it wears a tuxedo-like top with the same type of sleeves as Spirit. The top is colored the same dark red as its eyes. It also wears dark grey ripped "jeans". It also has a dark red broken cross earring on its left ear. It mostly appears to be pure black with red eyes and tentacles.

A lil extra: It is the devilish side of Crisis or the "Trapped"  & "Corrupted" side. Remember these words when insulting it, "Abused", "Neglected", "Trapped", "Misunderstood". 

(That sounded rude- Im sowwy..QwQ) 

Sexuality: Pansexual