🧸💛💸Day at the Park💚☘️🧸

Greetings my Little Strawberries! Welcome to a lovely oneshot!

Today's oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@_RougeCheney_ !!

I hope you all enjoy! (*^^*)

CG: Byakuya Togami
Little: Makoto Naegi

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Cmon cmon cmonnnn!!! We have to go right nowww!" Makoto squeaked. The regressed boy was so excited and impatient today. But it wasn't really his fault! After all, his Caregiver promised they'd go to the park today! 
It was one of Makoto's favorite activities to do when he was in LittleSpace. So naturally, he would be very excited to go.

His caregiver Byakuya however.. had very mixed thoughts about the park. He thought only commoners go to such places. But.. this was for Makoto, who he loved with all his heart. So even though it pains him, he's willing to do this anyway.

"Makoto.. it's not nice to pull on my arm." Byakuya said in a stern tone, Makoto gently let go.

"I'm sorry.."

Byakuya patted Makoto's head gently,
"I suppose it's quite alright, I know you didn't mean it. After all, you're just too sweet." Byakuya kissed Makoto's cheek, earning a sweet giggle from the lucky boy.
"Now, shall we get going?"
Makoto nodded, practically beaming with joy.

~Time Skip~

Makoto and Byakuya were making their way to the park. It was a very bright day, some would say it was a perfect day for the park! People were walking around, hanging out with friends, shopping, and lots of other entertaining things.

Makoto was skipping next to Byakuya, enjoying the lovely weather. Byakuya however, he was more on the anxious side. He just kept thinking about how many people were around them, and how little Makoto was, and how Makoto could get.. lost.

He knows Makoto knew better, but he couldn't stop feeling so worried about his Teddy bear.

"Makoto, hold my hand." Byakuya held out his hand, Makoto whined.

"I don't need to hold your hand, I'm a big boy!" Makoto made a little pout, crossing his arms.
"But what if I were to get lost? What would you do then hm?" Byakuya teased, Makoto gasped.

"..."
"Papa hold my hand, I protect you!" Makoto held out his hand, Byakuya happily grabbed his hand.
"Why thank you, now I'll never get lost." Byakuya smiled, they now started making their way to the park once again.

~Time Skip~

"Yayyy!! We're here! We're hereeee!!" Makoto squealed, Byakuya chuckled. "Easy now little one, there is no need to rush."
Despite what he was told, Makoto rushed over to the park in pure excitement. Byakuya didn't mind this time, nobody was around, so he knew Makoto would be okay.

"Papa! Papa!! Swing!" Makoto shouted, the boy could hardly contain his own happiness!

"Would you like to go on the swing?"
"Yes pleaseee!!" Byakuya smiled at Makoto's polite manners,
"Alright then, place yourself on the swing and I'll push you."

"Yay!" Makoto giggled. He jumped on the swing and waited patiently to be pushed. Byakuya went behind him,
"Are you ready?"
"Yup!!"

Byakuya gave a gentle push, making the lucky boy fly in the air.
"Weeeee!! Higher please!"
Byakuya smiled and pushed with a little more force, but not too much! Just enough so his little can be happy.

"Papa! Watch me jump!"
"Wait no! Makoto be care-"

Makoto jumped off the swing, but it wasn't as he expected. He expected to jump off, and do a 5-star landing!!
But instead..

He fell to the ground.
"Owww!!!" Makoto held his knee close to him, only to notice he had scraped his knee, and it was now bleeding.
The sudden pain made Makoto's eyes swell with sudden tears,
"Owie... Owie.." Makoto sniffled, Byakuya rushed to him right away.

"M-Makoto! Are you okay?" Makoto shook his head,
"..My *hic* knee..." Makoto whined, holding his knee closer to his chest.
Byakuya sighed, bringing Makoto into his lap.
"Let me see your knee please." Byakuya instructed, Makoto shook his head again.

"N-no..! It's gonna hurt.."
"Teddy bear, you know I would never hurt you. I just wanna make you feel better." He stated.

It took him awhile, but soon Makoto revealed his knee. It was not a huge scrape, but it was bleeding alright.
Byakuya reached behind him and grabbed the backpack on his back. He opened the zipper, and went to find the small first aid kit.

(Yes, Byakuya has a baby bag for Makoto. How sweet (*^▽^*)

At last, he found the small kit he was looking for. He got Makoto off his lap,
"Hold out your knee for me again please."

Makoto did so, still sniffling a bit. Byakuya pulled out a disinfectant wipe for wounds,
"Sweetheart.. this may sting a little. But only for a few seconds okay?"
Makoto nodded his head.
Byakuya started to gently wipe away some blood on the wound, Makoto started to whine again.

"Hey.. it's okay Teddybear. You're being so brave.. I'm proud of you." Byakuya kissed Makoto's cheek before throwing the wipe away. He then got out a cute pastel green band aid and placed it on Makoto's wounded knee.

"See? All better little one."
Makoto looked at his knee and giggled and the new sight.
"What is it? You like your bandaid?" Byakuya asked.
"Mhm! It's my favorite color..!"

"Papa? Can we still play?" Makoto asked.
"Why of course, what would you like to do next?"

"Sandpit!!"

Makoto and Byakuya played in the sandpit for awhile. They made sandcastles, and made some sulking drawings in the sand too!
Byakuya normally woudnt do such "childish" things but, this was different. He wouldn't do this for anyone else.

He would only do it for his teddy bear, Makoto..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yayyyy! First Oneshot! I hope you guys liked it!

I hope you guys enjoyed the first Oneshot! If you have any requests, please leave them in the requests and rules page!
Or tell me my mistakes! It always helps me get better at writing these!

Thank you once again, I love you all!

Bye Bye!!
^ω^

_RougeCheney_