💔🔧💖"You're safe with us!"💛🧡🔫🍊💔

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@_L00ZY_DREAMS_ !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

⚠️This chapter will include the following: Yelling, Mentions of Alcohol, and Bruises. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, I recommend skipping certain parts of the story⚠️

CG: Hajime Hinata
CG(soon to be): Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Little: Kazuichi Souda

Also, this will include Souda's dead beat father.. so prepare yourselves my little strawberries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'God dammit..'

Kazuichi looked in the mirror to see his face had gained another bruise..
He sighed, and grabbed the bandage wrap from the lower sink cabinet.
He then wrapped a small amount on his cheek to prevent it from showing.

Kazuichi frowned.. he really hasn't been in the best mood ever since his father's been at home more often. He would usually be at the shop, but he started to stop caring about it.
The only thing he would do was drink, harass Kazuichi, and the cycle continued for days.. and days.

Souda was about done with his house hold right now. He didn't know how much more of his father he could take.. so, he asked Hajime if he could stay over his house for a couple of days, and he had agreed to it.

That's what he was doing right now. Getting ready to spend a couple of days with his boyfriends Hajime and Fuyuhiko. Sounded like a dream.. to be away from his old man, and with the ones he felt.. accepted and loved around.. It took up a lot of courage to ask though.
He was carrying this burden of not wanting to bother anyone for so long that it takes a while for the poor boy to open up to others, even the ones he was closest to.

He applied some eyeliner on to compliment his pink eye contacts, soon making sure to apply contact solution to them.
Once everything was finished, and everything was packed, he decided to make his move.
Kazuichi took one final deep breath.. and started to make his way downstairs, so he could leave this hellhole he called "home."

With every step down the stairs he could feel him get more nervous and nervous.. he knew soon he would have to approach his father, even though he really didn't want to.
Kazuichi gotten a quick glance at his father, and he looked beat.
The smell of alcohol was filling the room.. sickening smell. He was watching TV with a beer bottle in his hand, taking occasional sips out of it.

Kazuichi quickly grabbed his house keys and tried to make his way out of the door-

"Hey. Where do you think you're going this late?"

Until he decided to speak up.

Kazuichi gulped,
"I'm just having a sleepover by Hajime's, not a big deal." Kazuichi insisted, already getting ready to turn the knob to leave.. he was right there..

"I don't appreciate you always leaving this house. Do I not provide for you?"
Kazuichi sighed,
"It's not about that at all. I'm just going to see-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, Hinata it's always Hinata."

They both stood silent for awhile..
Kazuichi didn't know what to do.. he felt frozen where he was standing. Leaving for some reason now seemed so difficult..
Kazuichi's father took another sip of his drink.. making Souda frown.