💙🔎Finding out his Little Secret💜🏁

Hello my Little Strawberries! Welcome back!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the kawaii,
@DaddysBabyBumbleBee !!

I hope you all enjoy!!

I dare ya to guess the ship in this chapter.

Did you guess it? If so, good job!
If you didn't, it's okay!!
Either way you still get a cookie!
🍪

Little: Kokichi Ouma
CG: (soon to be)  Shuichi Saihara

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ngh.. this school is so not fun.." Kokichi mumbled.

He, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, was accepted into Hopes Peak Academy. All the websites about it said "This school is bound to set you up for greatness in the future."
When Kokichi heard this, he signed up instantly. Set you up for success? He would be the best leader ever!!

But.. not everything came so easily. He thought it would be easy passing this school, but to put it lightly..

It wasn't.

First is the students. Kokichi is a 1st year with a class full of dorks!!
(I don't mean this fr- I love them all)

There was his enemy, Kaito Momota. Him and Kaito would get in fights all the time!!
Then there's the mean girls of the class,
Miu, Tsumigi, and Maki.

And then there's the stepping stones for Kokichi.
Gonta, Himiko, Angie, Tenko, Kaede, and Kiibo.

And then there is what Kokichi call the "Doesn't Matter Squad"
Korekiyo, Rantaro, Ryoma.

And how could he forget, his "mom" Kirumi!!

But.. out of all these people.. there is someone that made him feel happiest.
And that certain someone was..

Shuichi Saihara.

Just his presences makes Kokichi happy. Shuichi and Kokichi most of the time got along, but there are times when they would get in arguments and fights.
Despite that, he made him forget about all the stupid work he had to do, and his good for nothing classmates.
(AGAIN- not slander-)

He just.. made him forget about reality. Sometimes, he wished Shuichi would be his caregiver. Doing something that made him happy, with someone who made him genuinely happy? It sounded like a dream..

But at last.. he could never tell Shuichi his secret. Despite wanting to badly, he had to keep his mouth sealed. He couldn't risk loosing this one (semi) great relationship he had..
Kokichi's scared of that happening.. he even had a full nightmare about it.

He just wished Shuichi would be by his side.. forever.. and never leave..

~Time Skip~

Kokichi was exhausted. After a long day of school, he felt truly stressed.
"Ugh.." Kokichi whined, practically dragging himself to his dorm room.

"Hm.. maybe I can watch a movie.." Kokichi noted to himself, he just had got Netflix recently.

After what seemed like a 100 minute walk, Kokichi finally made it to his dorm. He opened the door, and shut it once he was in. He threw his backpack on the ground,
"Alrighty! It's now time to fully relax." 
Kokichi went under his bed, and got out a purple box. It had stars, stickers, and some glitter!