☁️💖🛠Kaede's Dream Land🎹💕☁️

Welcome to Oneshot #2 of Little-November!

I hope you all enjoy! <3

CG: Miu Iruma
Little: Kaede Akamatsu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight my princess, don't let the bed bugs bite!"
Miu teased Kaede, they were both in their bed getting ready for slumber.

"Night Night Mama! Wove you!"
She giggled, Miu kissed Kaede's forehead, "I love you too, angle cakes."

It didn't take long for the couple to fall asleep, it was after all very late at night!
Kaede smiled in her sleep, everything felt so peaceful.. she felt safe in this bed, under the covers with Miu..
It made her to start falling into..

Her own little dream land.

~Kaede's Dream~

Soft snores were all that could be heard.. Kaede was still asleep, even in her dream.
He eyes started to flicker open, and started to see a whole new world around her.
She was.. in a princess room? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?
Kaede gasped as she looked around, everything.. was here! All that she could want was here!
New stuffies, picture of her caregiver and her friends, coloring books, toys, and a whole bunch of other things.
With no questions Kaede started to rush to the stuffed animals, hugging them all!
"Hehe! Hi new friends!"

Kaede greeted,
"I nweed to name you all! I dwont think you gwuys have names.."

"Hmm.. aha!"
She pointed to an elephant stuffie, "You cwan be Sir Ele!"
She then pointed to a bee, "You are Rumor Honey Bottoms!"

The little princess continued to name all her stuffed animals, there was so many yet she had special names for them all! It was her secret talent!

*creak*

"Oh! Princess, what are you already doing up?"
Kaede turned over, her eyes were in complete awe.

For she saw Miu in a very cool knight outfilt! It wasn't a typical knight armor type fit, she had a rugged cape on her neck, her hair was up in a messy bun, she had very tall boots that made her taller, and the best part.. she had a heart locket on near her chest..
Kaede gave that to her for Valentine's Day one year.

"Mama!!"
Kaede dashed over to Miu and gave her a huge hug, "You wook so pretty!!"

"Ahaha! Thanks, buttercup! But even I have to admit that you look even cuter!"
Miu kissed Kaede's cheek, it made her giggle.

"Well, shall we go?"
Miu held out her hand, but Kaede was confused.

"Gwo where, mama?"

"You don't remember? We're going to visit Tenko, Himiko, and Angie in the garden!"

Kaede's eyes widened, that sounded perfect! She wondered how her friends would look in her dream, well, there's no time like the present!

"O-oh yeah!" Kaede pretended like she knew, "Ywayyy!"

"Alright, alright sweet cheeks, cmon. They'll be over there soon."

~To the Garden~

Holding hands, they both walked in the open garden. Everywhere there was flowers, all shades of Kaede's favorite colors.
There was a soft breeze blowing in Kaede's hair, it made her giggle a bit.

"Yooohooo! I think I see them!"
They both heard a sudden voice call out. They begin to walk closer, and see three figures start to come there way.
"Ah yeah! We found them! It's kinda easy to get lost over here.."
Tenko chuckled, "We're so psyched to finally meet up with you guys! It's been forever!"

Kaede smiled even more to how her friends were dressed,
Tenko was also wearing knight wear. But hers had strands of green through her black tank top, with her usual green hair piece. Tenko had boots similar to Miu's, and finally she had ripped baggy pants.

Angie had a sunflower yellow dress, she must've been a plant keeper of some sort! All types of pretty flowers were in her white hair that complimented her eyes.

And finally, Himiko, she was dressed like a mage!
She had a wizard hat, a red wizard cloak that had a cute little bow tie, her classic brown boots, and she had a backpack that had a visible wand!

"Nyeh, I'm glad we were able to find you guys, Tenko was being a huge scardy cat.."
Himiko giggled and Angie followed, making Tenko blush slightly.

"Wha?! Himiko! I was doing just find! Just a small bit paranoid is all."
The green knight pouted.

"Anyways, how have y'all been? Any word from Kokichi's kingdom?"
Miu asked, Angie nodded.

"Mhm mhm! It seems he and Kaito are going to host something soon, I wonder what it could be!~"

"I just hope it's not another trick.. last time Kokichi said the house was going on fire.."
Himiko put her hands on her shoulders, "But of course, with my magic, I knew it was a lie!"

"Hm? But didn't you fall for it?"

"..My magic worked after words."

"Gwuys? Cwan we pick flowers now?"
Kaede asked, gaining everyone's attention.

"Well, you heard the princess, let's go pick some flowers!"

Everyone cheered and rejoiced, starting to go there own separate ways in the garden.

After awhile, Kaede and Miu stopped by some roses and some white flowers, Kaede was getting a bit tired, so Miu let her lay on her lap while she got her energy back.
They only managed to get 1 baskets worth of flowers.

"You picked some really cute flowers baby."
Miu praised.

"Nuh-uh! Mama helped too! It was tweam work!"

Miu chuckled,
"Yeah.. teamwork for the win!"
Miu put her fist in the air, and with the other she stroked Kaede's hair..

Kaede wished this dream never had to end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaede and Miu?
AND  TENKO AND ANGIE AND HIMIKO-
I was so happy to include them, I love them so much TwT

Well, thank you all so much for reading!
This is the second Oneshot to Little-November!
#3 is gonna be...
SOUDAM!

I hope you all enjoyed!
I love you all! <3

Buhhhh bye!