☁️❤️🔪Babysitter Rantaro🗺🎹💖💚☁️

Hewoooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@listen-to-the-voices !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy! *\(^o^)/*

CG: Kaede Akamatsu
Babysitter: Rantaro Amami
Little: Maki Harukawa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaede as the Ultimate Pianist gave piano classes to kids who wanted to learn how to play the piano!
The classes were free, and she was willing to help any child that wanted to learn.
Despite still attending to Hopes Peak, she always tried to make time for her students.

Today just happened to be one of her students piano recitals!! They have been practicing for a very long time, and they have gained the confidence to preform tonight!
Kaede felt so proud..

But.. there was just one minor issue.
Kaede had promised to bring Maki along for the recital, she has always liked calm classical music!
However, it just so happens that Maki had gotten sick..

She had a cold!!
It was so sudden as well! Normally she wouldn't really get sick, but sometimes it happens.

Maki had a running fever, once and awhile runny nose, and her poor eyes looked so teary and puffy..
And to put the cherry on top, Maki sometimes had the urge to slip into LittleSpace.. but she didn't want it to happen!
So all afternoon, she's been trying to slip out of LittleSpace.. but she gave up, giving in to slipping.

But as of right now, she's been in LittleSpace for the past two hours, and she felt horrible..

Kaede came into the living room with a wet towel for Maki's head, she rested it against her head.. hoping it would cool down the fever she had.
"How you feeling, sweetiepie..?"
Kaede questioned, Maki made a small whine..

"Nwot.. good.."
She mumbled, Maki wasn't in the mood to talk right now.. but she was willing too for Kaede.

Kaede frowned.. her heart ached at the sight of her girlfriend, she looked so fragile..
"Maki-Baby, I don't think you'll be able to go the the recital.. it would be better if you got some rest."

Maki sniffled,
"Nwo.. I stwill wanna go.."
She whined, trying her best to get up from the couch.. to her demise, she was unable to.
Her body was so tired it didn't even bother to try getting up, despite Maki wanting it to.

"I know, I'm sorry.."
Kaede started to softly play with Maki's hair, trying to calm her a little bit.. Maki found it quite soothing.
Despite the comfort, she still felt somewhat upset.

"Hmm..Y'know what, I have an idea!"
Kaede muttered to herself. It was loud enough for Maki to hear, but she didn't pay any mind to it at first.

Kaede pulled out her phone, it had a pastel pink phone case.. it had cute musical notes on it!
She went on her phone and dialed a number.

~Ring Ring~

~Ring Ring~

"Heyyo, what's up?"

It was Rantaro Amami!

"Rantaro! I have sort of a big favor to ask you.."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well.. I was just wondering if you could maybe.. watch Maki for me? She's in LittleSpace, and she has a cold.. and im so sorry that this is so sudden but I have to go to a recital-"