☁️💘💉Doctor Ibuki Saves the Day!🎸💖☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@GL1TCHC0R3-ADD1CT !! ^^

I hope you all enjoy! :3

CG: Ibuki Mioda
Little: Mikan Tsumiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikan was very, very clumsy. It wasn't her fault! It's just that she tripped often, and always got herself hurt.. she has a lot of cute Saniro bandages on her arm from scrapes she got while playing.
She has a Hello kitty bandaid, My Melody Bandaid, and an another my melody one. My melody was her favorite!

Right now Mikan was on the couch, watching a Disney Princess Movie, it was The Little Mermaid!

"Under the sea.. U-Under the sweaaa" She sang along with the song playing on the TV.
Things like this made her feel very relaxed and happy.. she really needed this stress reliever.

Suddenly, Ibuki popped her head out from the mini dining area in the room,
"Banana Muffin! You're fruit is ready!" Ibuki informed, Mikan's eyes sparkled with joy.. she loved when Ibuki prepared her favorite fruits!
Which was Raspberries, Bananas, and Blueberries.

Mikan got up rather quickly, and started sprinting to the mini dinning room.
"I'm cwoming!-"

Mikan's foot caught on one of her toys that was on the ground, specifically her pastel toy blocks.
"Aaaa!!!" Mikan yelped, falling flat on her stomach.

"O-owie.." Mikan sniffled, tears starting to fill in her lavender purple eyes..

"Uh oh, what was that noise Tsu-Tsu-"
Ibuki realized that Mikan had tripped.. and was close to crying her little heart out.
Ibuki gasped and sprinted towards her,
"Mikan!!"

She got on her knee, and helped Mikan get up.
"Are you alright Banana Muffin..?" Ibuki asked, Mikan quickly shook her head.
"..My hwead hurts.." Mikan sniffled, tears now falling down her delicate cheeks.

"Hey hey, it's gonna be okay!" Ibuki pulled Mikan close to her, running her fingers through her long, fluffy hair.
"It's gonna be alright banana muffin.. everything's gonna be okay.." Ibuki reassured.

"Now.. do you think you need a bandaid?" Ibuki asked, Mikan pulled away from her grasp.

Mikan tried to look at her forehead to see if there was any blood or at least a scrape, but of course, she wasn't able to.
"I-I can't see it.." Mikan whimpered,
"Ohh yeah! I'll look for you silly!" Ibuki booped Mikan's nose, which made her giggle.

Ibuki inspected Mikan's forehead, to see there was in fact a small scrape on her forehead.
"Aww my poor banana muffin.. you have a scrape on your head."

"But don't worry, Doctor Ibuki is here to help!!" Ibuki exclaimed, hopping up from the ground.

"Stay here for one second, patient Tsu-Tsu!" Ibuki cooed, running off to the bathroom.

Mikan made a small giggle at Ibuki's playfulness, it made her feel better already.. just Ibuki's presence made her feel better.

Ibuki quickly came back with the band-aid kit, it was the same Sanrio kit.
She sat down next to Mikan, and pulled out 4 bandaids.
"Alright! Which one would you like?"
Ibuki held out a Kuromi bandaid, my melody bandaid, little twin stars bandaid, and last but not least a Cinnamaroll bandaid.

Mikan pointed to the Kuromi bandaid,
"Dis one.. becwauce is mama's favorite character..!" Mikan giggled, Ibuki laughed as well.

"Aww! You're so sweet! Kuromi it is!" Ibuki pulled out the Kuromi bandaid, removing the non sticky parts from the bandaid, and gently placed it on Mikan's forehead.

"Phew! All done Patient Tsu-Tsu!"
Mikan touched her forehead, feeling the badaid on there now made her smile.. she didn't know why, but she liked how they felt.
Ibuki gasped,
"Wait! I forgot the most important thing!"
Ibuki leaned in to Mikan's forehead, and gave it a small kiss.

"There we go! Now we're really all done!"
Mikan giggled,
"Thank chu mama!" Mikan hugged Ibuki, she hugged back..

"No problem my banana muffin! How about we eat some of the fruit together?"

"Yayy!"

Ibuki gave Mikan her hand, she glad fully excepted it, and they both got up.
Ibuki grabbed the bowl of fruit, and lead both of them to the couch.

So now.. they were watching The Little Mermaid. Sometimes they would sing along to the songs, and they ate the lovely fruit Ibuki prepared..

What an amazing day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woaahhh, another Oneshot completed!! ^^
You guys have been really liking the Bandaid Oneshots lately, I'm so glad you do!!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
Thank you all so much for reading!

I love you all my little strawberries~

Buh Byeeee!! 🍓

HYP3R-P0P-