🔪💔💉💜"Help me.. please.."💖🎸💔🔪

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@JustNwiko !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Ibuki Mioda
Little: Mikan Tsumiki

⚠️WARNING! The following chapter is angst, which includes mentions of Panic Attacks, Pulling Hair, and Repetitive Words⚠️

🔪Killing Game AU🔪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikan ran to her cabin, away from Hiyoko..
She couldn't take it anymore. Her words, the fighting, the kicking..
She hated it so much..

"You don't deserve to have an opinion you skanky bitch!!"

"Shut up Pig Barf, I hope you're the first one to go!"

"You're worthless! No wonder why people thought you were annoying back then!"

She frantically opened the door to her cabin, and slammed the door shut once she gotten inside.. falling down to her knees..
Her breathing was so heavy.. and inconsistent..

The tears woudnt stop falling from her face, they kept streaming down..
"W-why.. does she always.. hic say t-those things..?"
She asked herself, her voice was shaky..

Mikan was starting to hyperventilate, taking it one big gasp of air in,
"WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS HATE ME?!"
Her hands gripped on to her hair.. gripping on to her beautiful, purple hair..
She pulled on it as hard as she could, some of her hair coming out.. she sobbed more, more, and more..

"WHY?! WHY?!!"
Mikan screamed.

~With Ibuki~

"Woahh-ho-ho-hoo!" Ibuki exclaimed, chewing on her breakfast. Twogami made pancakes!!

"These pancakes are the bestest ever!! I've never had something so fluffy and tasty and the same time!"
She took another bite, then another, then another.

"Hmph, glad you think so.." Twogami smiled, eating a bite of his own breakfast.

"Pardon the interruption, but I think.. we're missing someone."
Sonia pointed out, everyone looked around the room.

"Hmm.. yeah you're right. I was thinking something felt off.." Akane admitted.

"It seems that Mikan is not with the group." Twogami sighed,
"Don't you people understand these meetings are? They aren't just breakfast, they're meetings to make sure everyone is okay."

Ibuki quickly sat up from her seat,
"Don't worry! Just leave it to I-Buki! I'll check up on Tsu!"
Ibuki with a smile left the dinning area at the "Resort" they were forced to stay in, and walked off to Mikan's cottage.

Ibuki hummed while walking,
'In collage I spent all my days, my knees, my shoulders, thighs, exposed in most..'