💚🍊Playdates with Souda🔧🐹

Greetings my Little Strawberries, and welcome back~
Today's oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@KamakurayassqueenUwU !!

I hope you all enjoy! ^w^

CG: Hajime Hinata
Little: Nagito Komaeda (4)

CG: Gundham Tanaka
Little: Kazuichi Souda (3)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ngh.. you're so boring.." Kazuichi pouted, making Nagito gasp.
"N-no I'm not!! Meanie.." Nagito began to pout as well, it would seem that Kazuichi and Nagito's play date has been coming off to a rather..
Bad start to say the least.

Well Kazuichi and Nagito didn't get along at all, in fact they practically HATED each other.

~Flashback with Gundham and Souda~

"Nope! Nope! I'm not mwoving. I'm staying here!" Kazuichi yelled, he was currently sitting on the couch. He was already dressed and ready to go but when Gundham told him where he was going, he decided not to move.
Gundham sighed,
"My little one, why don't you want to play with Nagito?"

"Because he's a big stupid head!"
Gundham lifted Kazuichi's chin up slightly, making him look directly at him.
"Kazuichi. That is not how we talk about people." Gundham said in a strict tone, Kazuichi tried his best to look away.

"...Sowwy." Kazuichi mumbled,
"What was that?"

"I'm sowwwyyy!" Gundham gave a small smile, and kissed Kazuichi's cheek.

"Good job.. now, are you ready to go?"

"Hmm... nope! I'm still not mwoving!" Kazuichi stuck his tongue out, Gundham groaned.

But he was prepared for this.
"Fine then, I suppose we'll do this the hard way."
Gundham picked up Kazuichi, and threw him over his shoulder. Gundham was very strong!

"Nooo!! Gundhy let me go!! Let me gooo!!!!"

~Flashback with Nagito and Hajime~

"Papa? Who's cwoming over?"
Nagito asked, he was holding his favorite squishmallow. It was his most favorite item in LittleSpace!

Hajime chuckled nervously, "Well.. Kazuichi and Gundham are coming over for a play date..! Does that sound fun?"
"O-oh.. yeah.." Nagito held his Squishmallow close to his chest, his face formed a sad pout.

Hajime sighed and walked over to Nagito, kneeling down to his level.
"Hey.. what's the matter?"

"...Kazuichi is a meanie.." Nagito pouted, hugging his Squishmallow tighter.
"Nagito that isn't very nice to say, why'd you say such a thing?"

Nagito simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you promise you'll try to be friendly with Kazuichi? I think it'd be great if you two got along Y'know?" Hajime ruffled Nagito's soft, fluffy hair.

Nagito giggled softly,
"Yeah.. I wanna get along with him chu.." 

~Present Time~