☁️🎨💛Dress up💙👗☁️

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@Aoiashahina14 !!

Thank you so much for requesting, I hope you all enjoy!

Little: Angie Yonaga
CG: Tsumugi Shirogane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was nothing that Angie didn't love more in LittleSpace than playing dress up. It was her most favorite thing to do!
With her caregiver being the "SHSL Cosplayer" she was allowed to wear lots of outfits that Tsumugi helped her make!
She had a bubble bee dress, Angel outfit, Princess outfit, strawberry cow dress, and a whole lot more!

Out of all of them, her favorite was the princess outfit!
It had a yellow-glitter top with a puffy pastel yellow skirt! To top it off, she had a glitter wand and a small Princess crown.
She absolutely adored the outfit, she adored all of the things Tsumugi helped her make!

Right now, she was playing dress up with all of her stuffed animals!
She imagined they were cheering her on as she showed it off.
"Nyahahaha! Thank chu all!" She bowed to the stuffed animals, and continued to show off the dress like the Princess she is.

She sat down by her favorite puppy stuffie, and gave it a big bear hug!
"Mmm! Thank chu for cwapping!" She giggled, resting the puppy down after the hug.

Tsumugi walked into the room, smiling at the sight before her.
She thought it was so adorable how Angie would show off her dresses to her stuffie audience. It was truly one of the most cutest things to witness.
"How are you doing, sweetie?"
Tsumugi asked, Angie perked up.

"Oh! I'm just pwaying dress up! Isn't my dwess pretty?" Angie gave a huge smile, fluttering around in her sparkly dress.
"Of course it's pretty! You look so magical!"
Tsumugi exclaimed, bringing Angie into a loving embrace.
"As much as I love you being my glitter princess, it's time to go to bed, sweet pea." Tsumugi informed, Angie nodded.
"Alright! I will gwo brush my teeth!" Angie got out of Tsumugi's embrace and made her way to the bathroom.

Tsumugi smiled,
'She really does love that dress, doesn't she..'

~After Angie finished brushing her teeth~

Angie returned to the room, Tsumugi was waiting for her on the bed.
She jumped into the bed and covered herself with the covers.

"Oh um.. Sweetie you have to take off the dress, we gotta put on your pajamas now."
Angie shook her head,
"Nuh-uh! I can sleep like this!" She smiled, and got back into the covers.

Tsumugi sighed, and sat Angie up, unwrapping her from the covers.
"My love.. it's time for bed, you can't wear your princess outfit because it's not.. exactly made for bed.."
Tsumugi explained, Angie frowned..
"Mama doesn't.. want me to bwe a princess anymore..?"
Angie sniffled, tears starting to fill her ocean blue eyes..

Tsumugi started to slightly panic,
"W-wait!! No that's not it at all..! It's just.."
Tsumugi was new to being a caregiver, so in situations like these.. she really didn't know what to do.
She would always stutter and mumble.. but this time, she tried to take control of herself.
Tsumugi took a deep breath, and started to collect her thoughts..

She brought the crying Angie into her arms,
"Angie.. mama loves your princess dress, she always has! And I think you look absolutely precious in it as well.." Tsumugi stated,

"But you don't have to wear a princess dress to know your a princess.. no matter what you'll always be my princess..!"
Tsumugi exclaimed.
Angie sniffled, looking up at Tsumugi..
"hic..You mwean it?"
Angie timidly held out her pinky, Tsumugi gave a small smile, and shook pinkies with Angie.

"I mean it sweetheart, every word of it.."

"..Will I still bwe a princess when I wear my pwajama's..?"
Tsumugi nodded, "Of course you will!"

Angie perked up once more,
"Otay.. cwan you help mwe pick out my pwajama's mama?"

"Of course, sugar plum.."

~TimeSkip~

After Tsumugi helped Angie choose and put on her pajama's, they both decided to call it a night.
Angie didn't realize how comfortable her pajama's would be- and how cute they were!!

She was wearing some cute Sanrio Pompompurin pajamas, that was one of Angie's favorite characters from Sanrio too! So it was perfect..

They both snuggled with each other.. the only light coming from the shining moon and the small night light..
Angie was comfortable.. and so was Tsumugi..

Tsumugi loved snuggling with her princess, and Angie loved snuggling with her queen..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! Another rare pair!
Ive never written about them before, but I'm all for it!

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!
Requests are closed for now, but they should be opened back up soon!

I love you all so much my little strawberries 🍓

Buhhh byeee!!

Aoiashahina14