💔🏁💜"Leave Him Alone!"🤎💚🐝🗺💔

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@bAnAnAcHiLd112 !!

I hope you all enjoy!!

CG(soon to be): Gonta Gokuhara
CG(soon to be): Rantaro Amami
Little: Kokichi Ouma

🔪Killing Game🔪

⚠️Spoilers?⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nihihi! A killing game? Let's make this fun!"

"I'm gonna win this killing game!"

"Well duh, I am the Evil Supreme Leader!"

The killing game hadn't begun yet, it was making everyone anxious.
Everyone was suspicious of one another, but who could blame them? They're in a killing game after all!!
Everyone already had an idea as to who was going to be the first to strike.. who was that person you may be asking?

Well, it was no one other then Kokichi Ouma.
Everyone was suspicious of him, and there wasn't a question as to why. He would always talk about how the Killing game would be "Fun" or how he's going to "Win."
Kokichi knew what he was doing. But he let it all play out..

But little did he know, someone was eventually going to snap..

~Morning: Eating Breakfast
Nobody Dead~

Kirumi had made everyone breakfast, making sure she made all of their favorites.
For example,
Kaede asked for pancakes! Kirumi made her Two Pancakes with strawberries and powder sugar on top.
Kokichi on the other hand, just had some toast with Panta. Kirumi insisted to not drink sugary substances for breakfast, but there wasn't any stopping him. So she let him be.

"Sooo.. how did you guys sleep last night?" Kaito asked, trying to break the tension between everyone.

"Nyeh.. how could anyone sleep knowing a killing game is going on..?" Himiko sighed, yawning after.

"You don't have to worry about that! I'll protect you!" Tenko shouted, wrapping her arm around Himiko's neck.

"Hm? Why would you have trouble sleeping? Doesnt a killing game fill you with so much thrill-"

SLAM

Everyone froze.
"Listen you little brat!! I'm tired of you talking about the killing game! It stresses me the fu*k out!!" Miu shouted, everyone looked at Kokichi..

His had no expression on his face.. despite being somewhat afraid. Yelling always made him nervous, but he didn't want to show he was scared, especially to someone like Miu.

"You can't tell me what to do, you're not my parents." Despite his.. failed attempt at a comeback- Miu was still very pissed.

"Y'know what I think?! I think you're gonna be the one to make the first move!" Miu stated, "Minus well keep him bound and gagged while we can!"

"Uh.. Miu, I think you need to relax a bit." Rantaro came into the conversation, "Everyone is stressed right now. Nobody has to get yelled at-"