🍼💚🥋I love you, no matter what..🔪❤️🍼

Hey everyone! Welcome back! ^^

Today's Oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@ELEMENT-OF-PRODIGY !

I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Maki Harukawa
Little: Tenko Chabashira (headspace: 4)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tenko was not in a happy mood today.. she wasn't her bubbly energetic self. She had so many thoughts in her mind that hurt her inside, the feelings that she was feeling were ones Tenko really wasn't used to..

She was hugging her Teddy Bear close, hoping to find some sort of comfort..it only made her crack a small smile.
Tenko sighed, got up, and waddled to her coloring books. She grabbed some crayons and some paper, and slowly but surely got to work.

Maki was on the table drinking some coffee, occasionally glancing at Tenko to make sure she's okay. As she studied her behavior, Maki could tell something was wrong with her little.
'Is she okay..?' Maki asked herself, trying to figure out possibilities to what it could be..

Maki took one more final sip of her coffee, got up from her chair, and made her way to Tenko who was coloring.
She kneeled down to her littles level, placing her hand on Tenko's back gently.
"Sweetheart? What's the matter?" Maki asked, "You don't seem to be yourself today.."

Tenko shook her head,
"Nothing's wrong Mama..! I'm just coloring see?" Tenko forced a giggle, showing Maki the drawing.

"Your drawing looks great, but sweetie, are you sure you're alright?"
Tenko pouted a bit,
"Hmph.. Im fwine.."

Maki raised an eyebrow at Tenko, making the little whine.
"...Fine.. i'm feeling sad.." Tenko dropped her crayons and put them aside, she didn't even feel like coloring anymore.

"I knew it.. why didn't you tell me the first time?" Maki asked,
Both of them were now facing each other..
"Because.. I thought you wouldn't c-care.."

Those words hurt Maki a bit.. she never thought that Tenko would say that..
Maki rested her hand on Tenko's shoulder,
"Sweetie.. why would you think that? I'm always going to be there for you and I'll always help you through anything.."
She kissed Tenko's forehead..She made a small smile..

"Now, can you please tell me what's going on?"

Tenko slowly nodded her head and took a deep breath,
"Mama...D-do you think I'm.. annoying?" Tenko asked, sniffling right after..

Maki was shocked..
She knew something was up but she didn't know it would be this.. The words she said made Maki feel heartbroken..
'Why would Tenko.. think that way?' Maki thought,

"Darling.. I don't find you annoying at all.. You're kind, loving, and you have the sweetest heart.. I love everything about you.." Maki pulled Tenko into a small hug..

Tenko hugged back, tears filling her beautiful green eyes..
"I-I... I love you M-mama.." Tenko cried, tears streaking down on her delicate cheeks.

"I love you more sweetheart.."

Tenko and Maki hugged for a good 2 minutes, before Maki pulled away..making Tenko whine.

"But this doesn't mean you're off the hook. I want to know why you would think such a thing."

Tenko started to tear up again.. scared to tell Maki the truth..
She's felt these feelings for awhile..But she didn't know how to put her feelings into words.
But.. Tenko was going to try her best.. for Maki.

Tenko sniffled,
"Mean thoughts.. sometimes tell me mean things at night.." Tenko cried, starting to hiccup.

"Baby.. what do they tell you.?" Maki was afraid to ask this question, but she needed to know. She needed to know what was wrong so she could help her..

"They tell m-me.. hic.. that I'm.. a burden..and.. you shouldn't have to be d-dwealing with me.." Tenko hugged into Maki's chest, sobbing into her.

"I-I'm sorry Mama!!" Tenko cried..

Maki felt terrible that Tenko was feeling this way.. and she's mad that she didn't know sooner...

Maki pulled Tenko into a hug,
"Baby.. why are you apologizing to me..? I should be the one to apologize. I wasn't there to help you with these thoughts before.. but now, I'll make sure you won't have those scary thoughts again okay? Mama will make sure of it.." Maki cooed..
Tenko sniffled again, looking up at her.

"Y-you promise the meanie t-thoughts.. won't come back..?" Tenko asked,

"I promise sweetheart, I'll try my best to make sure they never come back.." Maki kissed Tenko's cheek.

"Would you like to cuddle for awhile to feel better Tenko?"
Tenko nodded, getting up slowly. Tenko and Maki sat on the couch, and snuggled with each other.

A blanket kept them warm, it was Tenko's favorite blanket! Maki grabbed the TV remote and put on a movie for Tenko, which was her favorite, "Princess and the Frog."

"I love you mama.." Tenko leaned in more to Maki, making the CG smile..

"I love you more sweetie.."

'More then you could ever know..'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wowie! Another chapter! ^^
This is my first time writing about a rare-pair
like this! What do you think of it? ^^
(This ship is really cute btw!)

Anyways, I hope you guys all enjoyed the Oneshot! ^^

Bye bye, have a lovely day!!  🍓

ELEMENT-OF-PRODIGY