💔🍼Little! Trans FTM x Cg! Rantato🗺💚💔

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@listen-to-the-voices !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!!

TW: Gender Dysphoria

⚠️Just a small disclaimer, I made sure to read and research about this topic before writing. If you see a flaw in the writing, I urge you to please, and I mean PLEASE let me know!⚠️

CG: Rantaro Amami
Little: Y/N

(F/S) Favorite Stuffie
(E/C) Eye Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You'll always be {{REDACTED}} to me, Y/N"

"Trapped inside this body.."

"You'll never be Y/N. You'll always, and forever be {{REDACTED}}"

You had to get away. Away from the people who shamed you of being who you were from the very start.. away from the people who don't respect who you truly are.. away from the toxic place you were forced to call "home" from a small age..

Y/N never felt.. comfortable with their body.. ever since day one in fact. 

Y/N had come out to his family awhile ago back in summer, and they're family wasn't the most.. excepting about it.
They sadly didn't except Y/N for who he truly was, a boy. They didn't understand that he was always a boy.

So one day.. Y/N decided to make a change once and for all, and move out of the house.. and to live in the public Hopes Peak Academy Dorms.
Where he soon met, Rantaro Amami.

Rantaro Amami had been friends ever since Y/N had moved in to be roommates with him.
Y/N felt comfortable sharing secrets and interests with Rantaro, and only few other people in Hopes Peak.

Rantaro was the only one who accepted Y/N for who he was, he understood.. and he promised to love support him to the very end.

~Present Day~

"God dammit.."
Y/N looked in the mirror at themselves, a hard frown on his face..
Once glance at his body made him feel.. sad, and somewhat bit of anger.. 
He glanced at his chest,
"..Why can't I just get the surgery already..?"
Y/N asked himself, he worked night and day at school and at his part time job to raise money for the surgery.. it felt so close yet so far away, and it made him frustrated..

"What if I never get to transition..?'
Y/N gulped, a sudden headache hitting them like a brick in the head..
His head started to throb with the many thoughts in his head..
The thoughts would constantly be in the back of his mind 24/7.. and he hated these negative thoughts with a burning, BURNING passion.

'You'll never be able to transition.'

'' No one will ever bother to respect you.'

"You'll never be Y/N. You'll always, and forever be {{REDACTED}}"

Knock Knock Knock