💔💸💛"I'll protect you.."🧡🔮💔

Hewoooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@saladoffandoms !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!!

(((TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND YELLING)))

CG: Yasuhiro Hagakure
Little: Byakuya Togami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAMMIT BYAKUYA! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING CORRECTLY, CANT YOU?"

This was the fourth time this week.. that Byakuya's father were yelling at him like this.
All of his sibling would do nothing but stare when their father started to loose his temper.
He would always take his anger out on Byakuya..

Maybe it was because he was the youngest..? Or maybe it was because he came out on top..
Whatever the reason, it wasn't valid at all.

"F-father! But I didn't do anything!-"

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME!"
Byakuya's father raised his hand, and slapped him as hard as he could manage.. it left a huge red mark on Byakuya's cheek.

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY EXCUSES YOU MAY HAVE! I JUST WANT THIS WORK FINISHED, YOU HEAR ME?!"

"..."
Byakuya was a statue at this point, his body wouldn't move. His eyes looked dull.. loosing it's beautiful blue shine.

SLAP

"I SAID, DID YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Y-yes father.."
Byakuya wanted to cry.. but he knew that would make this 10x worse.. so he tried his best to hold the tears inside, even though it was very hard.

"Good. I want that paperwork done by, tomorrow. If it's not done you'll get exiled like your other siblings."

With that, Togami's father had walked away.. and into his office.

"hic.. hic.."

Byakuya's tears fell down fast, staining his pale and now sore cheeks.
He couldn't do this anymore. 
Togami couldn't stand one more second in this house, he needed to get out.. now.

He ran up the stairs and to his bedroom, it was remarkably huge for a teenager.
Byakuya grabbed his backpack and started to stuff things in there like there was no tomorrow.

His glasses, some clothes, and..

One of his prized possessions as a child..
it was a Stuffed Bunny.
His Butler, Aloysius Pennyworth, have have it to Togami when he was only about 2.. just before he had passed away.

Byakuya stuffed the bunny in the bag, zipped it up, and ran towards the stairs.
He almost slipped down the stairs a couple of times, but he managed to not fall.

Byakuya didn't care if his siblings saw.. or even his father, mother, anyone in the building..

He only had one goal, and that was to get out.

Byakuya knew there was a place he could go, he'd never thought it would have to come to this but.. he was going to stay at the Hopes Peak Academy dorms..