🍭🤍🤖Chocolates🔧💝🍭

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓
Welcome back!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@rosiebunbuns !

I hope you all enjoy!

Actually, this is a ship I've never written about before! I hope it turns out good!

CG: K1b0/Kiibo/Keebo
Little: Miu Iruma

(This was inspired by a video I saw on YouTube, I'll link it bellow!)

(One more thing, Miu and Kiibo are already in a relationship in this chapter, and he knows about her LittleSpace :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eureka! It's almost complete!!" Miu shouted, doing her signature laugh as usual. She was in the middle of making her latest invention for one of her classmates. Usually, she wouldn't do anything for anyone because they were all losers to her, but this was different.. She was doing it for Kiibo.

She was making Chocolates for him! But not just any chocolates, chocolates that Kiibo could actually enjoy and eat! He would always talk about how he wanted to try sweets, and Iruma felt bad for him. So she made a promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fine, I'll make some chocolates for ya'." Said Miu, putting her hands on her hips.
"H-huh?! Miu that wasn't a request, I was just hypothetically speaking-"

"Bwahaha! No need to deny it, I'll make you some Kee-Boy!" Miu stood up proudly, a huge grin on her face.
Kiibo smiled..he never thought he'd actually get to try desserts before.. he always saw it brought most people so much joy, he was curious! So now that he got the opportunity.. Kiibo couldn't let it go to waste.

Kiibo stood up, and hugged Miu.
Miu blushed,

"Heee!! What are you doing?!"

"Miu.. Thank you so much.. I truly can't thank you enough.." Kiibo hugged her tighter, Miu just tched in response.
"Hmph.. no problem Kee-boy.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was in the process of making the final product, the actual chocolate. She gotten all the things needed for it, and was starting to put the final touches on it! She put the ingredients that Kiibo could consume, but.. something wasn't quite working.
When she started mixing the ingredients together.. it wasn't at the right consistency at all. It was just clumps, overall a huge mess.
"What?! Why isn't it working?!" Miu grumbled, she started to stir harder.. but not matter what she did, it wasn't the right consistency it needed to be.

"Dammit.. I calculated everything perfectly god dammit!" Miu was getting very upset with herself. She wanted this to be perfect for Kiibo! But it just ended up being a huge mess.
"D-dammit.. how could my golden brain fail me like this.." Miu sunk down to the floor slowly, leaning against the table.

Every invention never works out right away, it takes tons of trials to get the best product. But as the Ultimate Inventor, Miu thought of her failures as.. well.. pure failure.
It made her want to give up.
Miu pouted,
"UGHH!" She groaned.

She wanted to punch something, anything so badly. Her temper was going to get the best of her, until..

creaak~

"Miu! I have arrived with something I would like to show you!" Kiibo walked in happily, but soon froze.
The sight of Miu in the floor worried him, he noticed that she looked angry too.

"Miu? What are you doing?" Kiibo kneeled down next to Miu, she looked up at Kiibo with the same pout on her face.
"Hmph.."
She woudnt let herself look at Kiibo, she was too upset.. and she was scared if she broke the news to Kiibo, he would be mad at her..

"Miu I can clearly see you're upset.. what's the matter?"
Miu still didn't answer, but yet gave Kiibo a stare. Kiibo sighed,
"What's the matter.. princess?" Miu giggled a bit, and was now facing Kiibo entirely.

"I fwailed.." She grumbled, pointing to the bowl above her. Out of curiosity, Kiibo looked up at the bowl, and was confused by the sight. All there was, was a brown substance in the mixing bowl.. full of clumps he might add.

"Um.. I hope you don't mind me asking sweetiepie but.. what did you exactly do?" Kiibo asked, looking down at his Little Queen.
"I..I was trying to make chocolates for you..but.. it dwidnt turn out gwood at all." She whined, tears threatening to fall down her soft cheeks.

Kiibo's eyes widened in realization. These were the chocolates she promised for him! She was in her lab all night working on it.. from Night to Now, she hasn't left her lab. Kiibo looked around the lab, seeing some wrappers of food on the ground, and ingredients for what she was trying to make him..

'She went this far..For me.?' Kiibo was feeling a mix of emotions, ones he couldn't put into words..
He was feeling a mixture of sadness and flattery. Mostly sad, because he felt terrible for Miu.. she needed a well deserved break.

Kiibo kneeled down to her again,
"Sweetheart..how about we try again tomorrow? There will be plenty opportunities to finish, right? You've worked very hard, you deserve a break.." Kiibo pulled Miu into a hug.
"How about we watch your favorite movie, princess?" Kiibo asked timidly, he was new to the caregiver role, but he was somewhat confident! Miu liked being called 'princess' or 'queen'.

And Miu absolutely adored it. She loved being called those names!
She giggled, and nodded. Miu quickly got back on her feet, and started to pull Kiibo out of the Ultimate Inventors lab.
"Cmon! The mwovie isn't gonna watch itself!" Miu laughed, dragging Kiibo to the dorm.

Kiibo chuckled,
"Of course princess, anything for you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohoo! Another Oneshot completed! I love writhing about Miu, she's one of my absolute favorites! Also, I'm sorry if I didn't complete write Kiibo in character, I tried my best!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed today's Oneshot!

Bye bye strawberries! See ya next time!
🍓

Inspired by: Chocolates [Danganronpa V3] Animation Collab with LuneScape
Voicing Harmony

rosiebunbuns