☁️🔪❤️Teddy Bear💜🚀☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@Fire3334 !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG(soon to be): Kaito Momota
Little: Maki Harukawa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another day at Hopes Peak Academy. Everyone attended their classes, catch up with the homies, overall it was just an easy going day!
But for Kaito, Maki, and Shuichi, they were about to get more physical..

Because it was there training time!

"Alright! Maki-Roll, Sidekick, I have prepared an toned down training for us to do today." Kaito stated, all three of them sitting down in the grass.

"I don't know if I should be afraid or excited-"
Shuichi admitted,
"Ehh.. why not both?"
Kaito laughed, the other two sighing softly at Kaito just.. being Kaito.

"Alright, so I was thinking, how about we just.. compliment together today? It's a mental training!"

"W-what? This would just be a waste of time.."
Maki groaned.
She really didn't.. know how to react when it came to compliments. Sometimes people would get mad at her for not showing the "correct emotion" while receiving one.
She knew deep down Kaito and Shuichi woudnt do that, but that didn't stop her from worrying.

"Nonsense! Like I said, it's a mental exercise! This will be good for your self esteem and mindset."

Both Shuichi and Maki didn't look, very excited about the idea..
"Huh? What's the matter with you two? You look all down in the dumps all of a sudden."

"It's nothing really- I just, don't know.. what to say."
Shuichi sighed, Kaito smiled.
"Hey, don't worry man. Whatever comes naturally, just say it! No holding back!"

"O-okay then.."
Shuichi cleared his throat,
"Maki, I really admire how hard you worked to get your talent.. Even if you don't like your talent, I think it's.. inspiring to see how just far you've gotten."

"And Kaito.. the way you make everyone feel better by just being yourself is amazing on its own as well.. you always know what to say.. you both are a big inspiration.."
Shuichi took one final deep breath, then smiled at the two of them.

"D'awww! Great choice of words sidekick! Thank you my soul bro!"

"T-thanks Shuichi.."

"See? This is going fantastic already! Alright, now it's my turn."
Kaito gave a toothy grin to the two of them before speaking,

"Firstly, Shuichi. I'm so proud of you for how much you've overcome over the years of being here.. you made it to higher peaks, and I couldn't be more proud of you. And.. I'm happy that you're my sidekick.. my cool, and handsome sidekick."

"And now Maki-Roll..
Maki, you too.. I'm so proud of how you overcome your worries and doubts. You never seemed to open up to anyone when we first got here, but look at you now! Your sweet, pretty, sand very smart one might add!"
"I'm very, very very proud of you both!"

'...Did he just call me.. pretty?'
Maki asked herself, blushing slightly..

She giggled slightly, and gave a huge smile,
"Hehe! Thank 'ou..!"

Maki eye's widened, then she covered her mouth out of embarrassment..

'God dammit..'

"D'awww maki! I've never seen you smile like that before, it's cute!"

Maki blushed even more, then stood up.

"I-I'm gonna gwo..! I'll come back lwater!!"

And with that, she was gone.
Kaito tilted his head,
"Huh? What was that about? She didn't even get to say hers yet.."

"Well, maybe she forgotten she had something to do last minute, maybe?" Shuichi suggested, Kaito thought for a moment..

"Nah.. I'm gonna go check on her. You coming with me, sidekick?"

"N-no it's quite alright, we can meet up later."

"O-oh! Alright then! See you later Shuichi!"
Kaito waved to Shuichi, then headed off to where Maki headed off to.

"Oh! And thank you for encouragement K-Kaito!!"

"Ha! It's no problem, Soul Bro! Anytime!"

~TimeSkip~

"Hm.. Maki-Roll, where did you run off to?"
Kaito asked himself, going down the hallway of dorms.

Gonta, Ryoma, Sonia, Chiaki, Ibuki-
"Aha! Maki!"

Without any hesitation, he knocked on the door very frantically, and for some unknown reason very loudly as well.
"Maki!! Maaaaki!! Are you in here?!"
Kaito pounded on the door, being completely oblivious that this is somewhat obnoxious way of getting someone's attention.
(No offense Kaito-)

After knocking, there wasn't any response.

But soon.. the door opened.
Kaito's eyes widened at the sight the was before him.. it wasn't a very usual sight, to say the least.

Maki was standing there, but she was in pajama's, and not her usual "Ultimate Outfit" anymore.
But what caught him by surprise was that she had a Teddy Bear in her arms.. she held it close to your choice.

"Aww Maki, I didn't know you like stuffed animals!"
Kaito complimented, Maki smiled.
And held up the bear to Kaito,
"Their nwame is Fuzzy"
Maki giggled.
Kaito was confused, but.. he wasn't going to ask any questions. He didnt wanna make Maki upset, so he just went a long with it.
"That's a cool name for a bear!"

~TimeSkip~

Soon after there little interaction, Maki invited Kaito in the dorm, and he excepted.
They didn't really do much, they just hung out with one another watching TV.
Occasionally Maki showing Kaito more of her Stuffed Animals, Kaito thought most of them were pretty cute!

~Bonus Cute Scene~

Maki held out her arms to Kaito, making grabby hands.
"I wan' a hwug.."

Kaito smiled,
"Sure thing, Maki-Roll!"
He went in for a hug, but Maki stopped him before he could actually hug her.

"Nwo touch. Only hug."

"I-"

"Uh- Maki how does that even work?"
Kaito asked, genuinely confused.

Instead of him hugging her, she hugged him instead.. leaning into his chest.
"Ohhh! That's what you meant!"
Kaito chuckled, patting Maki's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohooo!! Another Oneshot!!
I've never written about Kaimaki before- so I just found this really cute ( ;∀;)

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!
Requests are closed for now but they'll be open back up soon!

I love you all so so much my little strawberries~ 🍓

Buhhh bye!!

Oneshot inspired by: Maki Harukawa's Guide To Affection (On Youtube!)

Fire3334