🍼💙🔎Nightime with Baby Spaceman⭐️💜🍼

Hey hey..!
It's been awhile, hasn't it? ^^
Well, welcome to the first Oneshot of Little-November!

I hope you all enjoy! <3

CG: Shuichi Saihara
Little: Kaito Momota (2 year headspace)

Just a small warning! There is a slight mention of diapers in this chapter, so if that makes you uncomfortable, please skip that part!
(It's mentioned when his outfit is mentioned)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! School is over.. no more assignments, and no more exhausting tests.
And to add the cherry on top it's the weekend! So it's gonna be a full 2 days of just relaxing and or having fun!
For Kaito and Shuichi, the couple wanted to perhaps see a movie together, but Kaito unexpectedly regressed tonight. And in Babyspace too! It was an uncommon occurrence, but Shuichi didn't mind.
So tonight, was gonna be a Little night.

(HA- See what I did there?)

~TimeSkip: 6:30pm~

Kaito was really energetic in Babyspace, he would babble and play like there was no tomorrow.
He had a star onesie on, his hair was pulled into a small pony tail, and he had some padding on as a well. Just in case, Y'know?
Right now, he was playing with a rocket ship! Making noises for it as he made it fly in the air.

Shuichi had to keep a close eye on him in case the little one got hurt.
"H-how you doing, baby?"
Shuichi asked, Kaito babbled in response, it was a happy babble, so Shuichi took it that he was okay.

Suddenly, Kaito put his rocket down, and started to crawl over to Shuichi.
He just had his toothy grin as always.
"Uwp! Uwp!"
Kaito shouted, Shuichi chuckled.
"Alright, ready?" Shuichi got a grip on Kaito's waist (gently ofc), "One..two~ three!" With ease Shuichi picked up Kaito and placed him by his side, Kaito giggled and gripped on to his blue caregiver.

"Hwug hwug hwug~ hwwwwug."
Kaito snuggled into Shuichi tight, "You're my little cuddle buddy today, hm?"
The little nodded, Shuichi was like a big teddy bear! Why have stuffed animals when you have a Shuichi?

"O-one sec baby, I'm gonna get you your snack-"
Shuichi tried to get up, but Kaito's grip was strong. "Nooooooooooooooo!!"
He whined, "Stway.."

"Kaito it will only be a few seconds, you can even come with me if you want."
Shuichi chuckled, Kaito still shook his head.

"I wanna hwug still.."
Kaito grumbled, a slight pout forming on his lips.

"Hm, would you prefer me carrying you with me? Would that be okay?"

Kaito nodded and smiled.
Shuichi smiled as well, "Okay, but first we gotta cover you up first, it's getting cold down there."
Shuichi picked up Kaito and made his way to their shared bedroom.

~In the bedroom~

Shuichi helped Kaito in some sweatpants and a purple sweater with stars on it, one of Kaito's favorite sweaters!
"Alright, you ready to go?"
Kaito gripped on to Shuichi's hand, "Mhm!! Cwan we see Taro and Mwaki?"

"We'll see baby, I don't know if they're in the lounge area, it's pretty late.."
Shuichi admitted, "But tell you what, if they aren't, we can stop by to one of their dorms, how about that?"