☁️🕸🤍Lets Make Lunch!💙👗☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@UltimateCelesbian !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Kirumi Tojo
Little: Tsumugi Shirogane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsumugi's stomach grumbled as she played with her stuffed animals,
"Hmph.. my tummy seems hungy!"
Said Tsumugi, "Even though I ate gummies earlier.."

Tsumugi shrugged it off, and grabbed her "Cat-Bug" stuffed animal, and into the small kitchen where Kirumi happened to be.
She tugged on Tsumugi's shirt, gaining her Cg's attention.

"Oh? What is it my dearest?"
Kirumi asked, giving a smile to Tsumugi.

"Mama, cwan we make lunch now?"
Tsumugi asked,

"Oh! Certainly we can. What would you like to make?"
Tsumugi thought for a moment.. what did she want for lunch? The possibilities would be endless!

Then suddenly, an idea hit Tsumugi quickly.
"Can we make Mac and Chweese?!"
She asked excitedly, doing small little jumps with her stuffed animal.

Kirumi chuckled, then patted Tsumugi's fluffy hair.
"That is more then achievable, deary. So let's get started!"

~Ingredients for Kirumi's Mac And Cheese~

Noodles (of course)
Cheese (double of course)
Milk
Salt/Pepper
And some Half and Half

Kirumi gathered all of the ingredients together in one place, then started to get to work.
She grabbed a small reasonable sized pot, filled it with water only half way, then placed it on the stove turning the heat on only on medium heat.

"We will know when the noodles can go in when the water starts to make small bubbles.. would you like to be in charge of that?"
Kirumi asked Tsumugi,
making the little cosplayers eyes sparkle with pure joy.

"Yesh!! I will make sure there will be small bubbles!"
From there on out Tsumugi glued her eyes to the pot, waiting for the water to boil.. her patience was really impressive!!
Kirumi smiled, then began to bring out two bowls, one for her and one for her little one.

She also brought out a cup, and a sippy cup for Tsumugi.
She went in the refrigerator and gotten out some apple juice, and then some Lemon Iced Tea for herself.
Pouring each beverage into each cup, then to finish it off some ice to keep it nice and cool.

Suddenly Tsumugi gasped,
"Mama! Come look at the tiny bubbles!"
Tsumugi said frantically, clearly amused by the small popping bubbles in the water.
Kirumi walked over to her,

"Looks like it's ready for the noddles then, would you like to put them in?"
She asked, getting ready to hand Tsumugi the box.

The little had nodded, and accepted the box of noddles.
She opened it as carefully as she could, then poured a good majority of the box into the boiling water.

Tsumugi frowned,
"Oh nwooo..! The bubbles went away.."

Kirumi patted Tsumugi's head,
"There is no need to fear, when the bubbles go away, they'll come back! And then they'll help the noddles cook."

"Rweally..?"
Tsumugi asked, Kirumi nodded.

The little soon giggled,
"Cmon Bwubbles! Come back so you cwan help cook the nwoodles!" 

~TimeSkip to when the noddles were cooked~

Kirumi grabbed the hot pot and hovered it above the stove, then dropping them in the strainer that was in the sink to get the extra water out.
"Tsumugi, how about we try straining to noddles?"
Kirumi insisted, Tsumugi walked over.

"What's that mwean?"

"Hm.. hear, let me show you."
Kirumi gently grabbed Tsumugi's hands, then placed them on the handle bars of the strainer.. then started to shake the strainer very slowly.

"You have to shake the strainer, so that the extra water will come out, like this."
Kirumi placed her hands on top of Tsumugi's hands, then began to shake the strainer with her.

"Hehehe! This is fun! Shwake shwake shwakeee!"
Tsumugi giggled, trying her best to shake the strainer harder, but Kirumi lightly gripped her hands.

"Careful now dearest, we must do it gently."

~TimeSkip~

With that, the Mac and Cheese had been complete!!
Kirumi sprinkled the cheese in with the noddles after straining them. Mixing it together with some milk and half and half to make it creamy yet cheesy at the same time.
And to top it off, a sprinkle of both salt and pepper.

Then to make it even cuter, she put the Mac and cheese in cute little cat bowls!!

Her and Tsumugi sat down at the small table, each of them had a beverage, and their Mac and Cheese.
"Yayy!! I'm so happy it's dwone!"
Tsumugi grabbed her fork, and grabbed a piece of the Mac and Cheese, and stuffed the bite into her mouth.

"Well? How is it, baby?"
Kirumi asked, taking a bite of it herself.

"Mmm!! It's so ywummy!!"
Tsumugi squealed, taking another bite, then another.

Kirumi chuckled,
"You did an amazing job of being my little helper, I'm so proud of you!"

Tsumugi blushed,

"Heheheh! Twanks Mama..!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohoo!! Another Oneshot completed!
This is a rare pair of never written about before, but I found the pairing so cute!!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
Requests are closed for now but they will be open back up soon!

I love you all so so so much my little strawberries!~ 🍓

Buhhh byeee!!

UltimateCelesbian