☁️🏁💜"My Hero.."💚🍀☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@Thingshipalot !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!!

Just a small heads up!
This is in the Non-Despair AU! Where all of the Danganronpa cast goes to Hopes Peak Academy Together!

CG: Makoto Naegi
Little: Kokichi Ouma

⚠️TW: Mentions of Claustrophobia and Bullying⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-HEY!! LET ME GO YOU PEICE OF HUMAN G-GARBAGE!"
Kokichi yelled, trying to get out of the grasp of the one, the only...

Junko Enoshima.

"Oh cmon! Stop being such a little punk, we're having fun arent we?"
Junko laughed.

You may be wondering, what the heck happened here?!
Well, Kokichi and Junko had gotten in to a fight whilst going to class, arguing with each other like they always did. Despite being somewhat alike, they never gotten along at all.
They both hated each others guts with a burning passion.

~Flashback~

"Good Morning! I didn't know TWO rude blonde {BLEEP} went to this school!"

"Shut up you Gremlin.. I have better things to do then argue with a chump like you."
Junko scoffed.

"Ohhh don't be like that~!  I just wanted to have a lovely talk with my darling Junko."

Kokichi snickered, he didn't realize it at the moment, but he was going to regret trying to tease Junko..

"What, what do you wanna talk about with me then?"

"Mm.. Nope. I don't want to talk with you anymore.. not with your rotten attitude anyway."

"..."

At the moment Junko grabbed Kokichi by his checkered scarf and held him up high.
She was going to get him out of her sight.. no matter the cause.

~End of Flashback~

So here we are.. back to Kokichi being dragged around by Junko.

"J-Junko!! You know I was just kidding right?!"
Kokichi pleaded, still squirming to get out of her grasp.. but she was so fricking strong!!

"Shut up.. I don't need your loser excuses!"

Suddenly, Junko stopped in the middle of her tracks.. she was opening a locker.
"W-what are you doing..? Junko-"

Without any hesitation Junko slammed Kokichi into the locker, and shut it tight.
"Good.. this pest is someone else's problem now."
Junko walked off, she laughed like a maniac as she left.

Kokichi banged on the locker door,
"LET ME OUT!! JUNKO!! GET ME OUT!!"
He screamed, trying to kick his way out of the locker.. but it was no use.
"P-PLEASE!!"