☁️💻💚Lullabies~❤️💜📕🏍☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@LuerQu809 !!

I hope you all enjoy! ^^

CG: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
CG: Mondo Owada
Little: Chihiro Fujisaki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Time:
9:30pm

"Cmon, kiddo.. you have'ta sleep now." Mondo groaned, he's been at this for the past 10 minutes.

"Why?" Chihiro asked,
"Because it's one of the rules, remember?"

"Why?"

".."
Mondo knew where this was going. Chihiro would do this "game" where they will say "why" to every question to get out of the conversation and get away easily as a result, but sadly not today.

"No Chihrio.. we're not playing that game."

"Hmph!" Chihiro pouted, "But.. I don't wanna go to bwed.."

"I know, I know.. but we've been over this, yeah? You need rest so you can be energized in the morning." Mondo stated,
"But what if I don't wanna be energwized in the mworning?"

"..Okay you got me there-" Mondo admitted, feeling defeated by how clever that question was.

"Dwoes this mean I don't gotta sleep?!" Chihiro asked,
"Nope, Chi-Chi you still have to rest." Taka suddenly walked in the room, standing over Mondo and Chihiro.

"They won't sleep for you, I see?" Taka asked, Mondo nodded in defeat.

"Won't even budge.."

"Well then, I have an idea of my own.. Please come with me Chihiro." Taka held out his hand, but Chihiro shook their head.

"Mm-mm.. I don't wanna.."

"Cmon, you don't want to keep your stuffed animals waiting, do you?" Taka raised an eyebrow, knowing that would catch Chihiro's attention.
Chihiro took Kiyotaka's hand,
"Fwine.."
Chihiro pulled himself up from Mondo's lap, and started to walk of to the bedroom with Taka.

'what's he got in mind..? I guess I'll check it out later..'

~In the Bedroom~

Chihiro was tucked into the soft, comfortable bed with a stuffie in their arms, as Taka sat next to them.

"So.. you can't sleep, is that correct?" Taka asked, Chihiro nodded.

"Hm.. I see.." Taka started,
"Would you mind if I.. maybe sung to you?"

"Woaaahh.. Taka cwan sing?" Chihiro asked, making Kiyotaka chuckle.
"W-well, I'll try my best if you want me to. So how about it?"

Chihiro nodded, and snuggled more with their stuffed kitty cat.
"Alright! So be it then.." Kiyotaka cleared his throat, and began to sing a soft lullaby..

"Take a minute to think of just.. flexibly love and trust.. Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love and trust~

Here comes a thought.. that might alarm you~
What someone said.. and how it harmed you.. Something you did.. that, failed to be charming~
Things that you said, are~ suddenly swarming..