🍼♦️🖤Kyoko the Stuffie Guard💜🔎🍼

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another oneshot! ^^

Today's Oneshot was requested by two amazing people,
@CelesgiriSimp and @JiyoungJinJi !!

You both wanted some Celesegiri fluff, so I shall provide!

I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Kyoko Kirigiri
Little: Celeste Ludenburg

(Also just a smol heads up! This Oneshot is gonna be taking parts in many times/places of the day. It will make more sense later I promise)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Celeste had a Kitty stuffie..and she loved it very, very much in LittleSpace. It was a huge comfort for her! Wherever she went, the stuffie went. Well, sometimes.. Celeste would sometimes leave her Kitty stuffie, Sir Bubbles, with her caregiver Kyoko! Celeste gave Kyoko the name of,

"The Stuffie Guard"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Wednesday~

Celeste was playing dress up with Sir Bubbles. She was the queen, Sir Bubbles was the servant. She was wearing a cute princess outfit, and she even had a cute princess crown!! Sir Bubbles even had a small bow tie, with a tiny top hat.
Celeste was pretending to take a sip of tea out of her tea cup,
"Mm.. you made it just how I wike it.. thank chu Sir Bwubbles." With a smile, Celeste patted her stuffies head.

Kyoko walked in Celeste's little room, smiling at the sight before her. She walked towards Celeste, bending down to her level.
"Sweetie, it's time to go to bed. Please brush your teeth, okay?" Kyoko asked, Celeste nodded.

She grabbed her Kitty Stuffie from the tea table, and handed it to Kyoko.
"Pwease watch Sir Bwubbles for me, I need to brush my tweeth." Celeste hummed to herself as she walked out the room, making her way to the bathroom.

Kyoko chuckled,
'She really does love this Stuffed Animal, huh?'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Thursday~

Celeste was eating her lunch with Sir Bubbles. Kyoko made her a Grilled Cheese, with Green and Purple grapes, some carrots, and apple juice in Celeste's favorite sippy cup.
Celeste absolutely adored Kyoko's cooking, everything she made was so yummy! She took a bite of her grilled cheese,
"Mmm!!"
The grilled cheese was delicious! She never had such a tasty grilled cheese before. Well, she never really knew what it tasted like before Kyoko..

She always thought it was a "Swine" type food. But when Celeste tried it for the first time.. it instantly became her favorite lunch!

Celeste took a sip of her juice from her sippy cup.
After taking that sip, she realized something.. Celeste got out her chair, pushed it in, and grabbed her Kitty stuffie.
She walked over to Kyoko who was on the couch, Kyoko noticed her sudden presence.
"What's wrong my dear?" Kyoko asked, Celeste didn't say anything, but just handed Kyoko Sir Bubbles.

"Pwease watch Sir Bwubbles for me, I have to use the rwestroom!" Celeste waddled her way to the bathroom quickly.
Kyoko smiled, she was admiring how Celeste was taking care of her stuffed animal.
"She's such a cutie.." Kyoko mumbled, placing the stuffie right next to her.

"Hang tight Sir Bubbles, your Queen will be back shortly.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Friday Night~

Kyoko was very, very tired. Her classes were frustrating, and her classmates didn't make it easy to focus..

Her and Celeste were cuddling together in bed, watching a movie on Disney+ together. They were watching Celeste's absolute favorite, "Cinderella"
Celeste was enjoying the movie, while Kyoko was only tolerating it.

She really wanted to sleep.. but she needed to stay up in case Celeste wanted or needed something. It was a challenge, but she was willing to do anything for her Princess.

Celeste looked over to Kyoko, noticing a frown on her caregivers face.. making her a bit sad.
'Does mama not like the movie..?' Celeste thought, tugging on Kyoko's T-Shirt sleeve, slowly gaining her CG's attention..

"Huh..? What's that matter princess?" Kyoko asked,

"Is mama okay? You lwook sad.."

Kyoko gave a faint smile to Celeste,
"I'm alright dear.. just a little tired is all." Kyoko said, yawing as she spoke.

Celeste looked over to her stuffie, and thought for a moment..

'Sir Bubbles helps me.. so maybe it will help mama feel better..?' Celeste grabbed Sir Bubbles, and placed the stuffie in between Kyoko's arms.
The little princess grabbed the blanket, and tried her best to tuck Kyoko in.

Kyoko chuckled,
"Sweetheart.. what are you doing?" Kyoko asked,

"Sir Bwubbles is going to gwaurd you while you sleep mama, it's time for you to rest." Celeste kissed Kyoko's forehead, just like Kyoko would if she was being tucked in..
She snuggled against Kyoko in the covers, and turned off the TV.. only the faint light of the night light brighting the room a small bit..

"And.. I'll be your guard too mama.." Celeste snuggled Kyoko, holding her close.. as if she was her teddy bear.
Kyoko smiled,
"Thank you darling.. I feel so safe with you and Sir Bubbles.."

Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms..

Holding each other close in the night..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yayyy! Another oneshot completed!
Celesgiri is one of my favorite rare pairs!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Please leave any requests you may have in the request page (or here)
Or tell me my mistakes! It helps me grow as a writer ^^

Thank you all so much for reading! I love you all!

Bye bye!~ 🍓

JiyoungJinJi

CelesgiriSimp