☁️🍭Sour Candy💜🏍☁️

Little! Reader x Caregiver! Mondo

<3

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

Headspace: 4-5 yrs old
(It's kinda in between headspaces)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow.."

"Owieee"

"Owww!!"

"Y/N I told ya' this already, stop messing with your tongue!"
Mondo groaned whilst hearing your whines for the past 20 minutes.

How did it get to be this way? Well.. it all started,

~flashback~

"Ooohh! Mon! Can I ge' this?" You asked in a very happy tone, you held up a bag of warhead candies! Mondo lifted his eyebrow,
"Are you really sure you want that sweet cheeks? Those a pretty sour.. even for me."

You pouted at that answer,
"I can handle iwt.." you grumbled.

Mondo playfully rolled his eyes and patted your head, "I'm just playing with you baby, of course you can have'em."

"Yaaay!! Thank youuu!"

The both of you went to the register and scanned all of your items, only snacks and beverages were being put in bags. It wasn't  a grocery type day, more of a "get whatever snack you want for the week" kind of thing.

You carried one bag and Mondo carried the other two, walking back to your guys' shared dorm room.

~Sometime later~

Once you both set foot in the dorm room you instantly took the bag of candy and started to tear open the packaging, giggling as you did so. It made Mondo chuckle as well.
Success! It was finally opened!

"Papa, you cwan have the firs' one!"
You offered, holding him the blue piece of candy, but he declined politely.
"No thanks sweet baby," he got his phone out instead and started to press record, "How about you eat one instead?"

"Okay! More for meeee~" you giggled, taking the blue piece and sticking it into your mouth, it was really good!!

But soon it started to taste bitter.

Then sour.

You scrunched your face up and spit the candy out, "Yucckkyyy!!"
You screeched, Mondo ended the recording and started laughing. "See?? What did Mon Mon tell you?" He asked in a cheeky tone, making you whine.

Mondo went to go hug you,
"Sorry Sunshine, teasing you is just too easy!"

"OW!"
You screamed, making Mondo jump.

"J-Jeez! Did I squeeze you too hard? I'm sorry-"

You shook your head, "N-Nuh uh!! My toung' hurts..!" You sniffled, tears were already threatening to fall from your cheeks.

Mondo sighed and held you closer once more,
"Don't cry sweet cheeks, it'll be okay."
He cooed, but that only made you cry more. The pain for your regressed mind was too much to handle right now.
Mondo picked you up and started to bring you to the kitchen, he sat you down on the counter and went to go look for some juice. He pulled out some mango juice and went to grab a sippy cup from the cabinets above you, it was your favorite sippy! A f/c sippy cup with stars on it.
He made quick work of pouring it in the cup and screwing the lid on, he then handed it to you gently.
"This will help your tongue feel better babes, it's your favorite juice remember?"
Your eyesight was unclear from the tears falling from your eyes, but you trusted him, so you took the sippy cup and started to drink.
It was soothing. Once the cold liquid hit your tongue the pain started right fade away!
Mondo sighed and patted your head, "What am I gonna do with you, little troublemaker."

~End of flashback~

Annnd, that's how we got back here!

"I thought you swaid the juice would make it go away.."
You pouted. You already downed 3 things of mango juice in your sippy cup, but the pain still wasn't gone! Why did Mondo have to deceive you like this?

"Now now, I didn't say it would make it go away, I said it would help your tongue, baby."
Mondo patted your hair, "It should be gone in 2 days, that's not too long right?"
You turned away from Mondo not wanting to meet his gaze, putting your pacifier in your mouth you didn't say another word.

"Awhh cmon sweet cheeks, why are you mad at meeeee?"
Mondo whined, he placed his head on your shoulder.
"It's not my fault you wanted the candy, you know.."
He chuckled, you payed no mind to him.

"Don't make me get the tickle monster out here Y/N"
He teased, it made you crack a smile.. but not a full one! Just a small  grin.

"The tickle monster is gonna get you in 3 seconds.."

"Three..."

"Two..."

..

"ONE!!"

Mondo tickled both of your sides at rapid speed! You were giggling like crazy, your paci dropped out of your mouth as you laughed.
"STWOOPPP"

You pleaded, this man showed no mercy!

"I'm only gonna stop if you forgive meeeee!"

"OTAY! O-OTAY!"
You shouted almost at a lost for breath, "I FWOGIVE-- YOU!"
You blurted, then the tickles came to an end! Phew.. the tickle monster was scary.

Mondo gently brought you to an embrace as he chuckled, "Sorry for teasing you baby," Mondo cooed, you jokingly rolled your eyes but held him in the embrace as well.

"It's Otay Papa.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone <3

I hope you all enjoy! ❤️