💛🔫Sugar High!🔧💖

Hewoo my little strawberries 🍓
Welcome back!! ^^

Todays oneshot was requested by the amazing~
@MakotoN_official !!

I hope you all enjoy! (^ω^)

Little: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
CG: Kazuichi Souda
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*gasp*
"It's Kazie's drink.." Fuyuhiko peeked over the table to see a lovely sight,
A Pink Monster Energy Drink.
It was right there! Standing right in front of him! Fuyuhiko timidly reached for the drink, but quickly stopped midway out of guilt.

Fuyuhiko whined,
"Kazie told me not to drink his special drink though.."

~Flashback~

"Kazie! Kazie! Can I have a swip?" Kazuichi glanced over to Fuyuhiko, giving a nervous chuckle in response.
"Sorry Fufu, you can't have this. It's my special drink"
Fuyuhiko pouted,
"Hmph.. I want a special drink.." He crossed his arms, making Kazuichi chuckle a bit.

"Tell you what, how about I fix you up something, yeah? Then you can have a special drink too!"

~End of Flashback~

Fuyuhiko looked around for Kazuichi, only to see he was sleeping on the couch. They both have been cuddling earlier! But Fuyuhiko woke up early, and snuck out of his arms. (Sneaky-)
The blonde boy made contact with the Energy drink once more, his eyes practically glimmering with joy.
"..one swip can't hurt!"
Fuyuhiko giggled and grabbed the energy drink, taking big gulps from the can.

He abandoned the "just taking one sip" thing right away when he realized it was so good, he couldn't help it!!

"..."

All of the drink was gone in a matter of seconds.. and the energy?

It hit Fuyuhiko like a brick.

The blonde boy started bouncing on his knees fast, and soon got faster with every second.
"Woooaaahh!! That was so yummy!!" The blonde giggled, he jumped on his feet, and ran to Kazuichi.

He POUNCED on Kazuichi, making his CG gasp for air,
"F-Fuyuhiko?! What are you doing?-"

"KAZIE! KAZIE!! Heyyy!!" Fuyuhiko laughed like a maniac.

"Hey baby-"

"CAN I HAVE MWORE PINK DRINK?!"

"Huh? Pink drink? You want Pink Lemonade?" Kazuichi asked, Fuyuhiko giggled even more.

"Nwoo!! The special drink!! The GWOOD one!!"

Kazuichi raised an eyebrow,
"Special drink?"
He looked over to the table quickly and saw the energy drink was COMPLETELY gone! Kazuichi groaned,
"Fufu.. did you drink the special drink?" Fuyuhiko without hesitation nodded,
"Mhm Mhm!! Now can I has more pleasseeee?!"
Fuyuhiko had a wide smile, his innocence was almost enough for Kazuichi to take him off the hook!

Key word: almost

Kazuichi sighed,
"Fuyuhiko.. what did I tell you about drinking Kazie's special drink?"