☁️🤍☘️Candy? Heck yeah!🍊🧡☁️

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@Panta_B01 !!

I hope you all enjoy! (*^o^*)

Little: Nagito Komaeda
CG: Hajime Hinata

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagito was in the headspace of a 4 year old today, meaning he was somewhat very quick to get bored.
So Hajime suggested they go to the store for a while, considering they needed some stuff for their needs.

Nagito agreed, none the less. He was so excited! Nagito was a very well behaved little, he always tries his best to help Hajime at the store! But.. he did in fact have a weakness..

Candy.

Whenever they would go cross that candy isle, Nagito gets so excited!! He loves looking the selections of candy, his favorite candies are M&M's and Gummy worms.
However, this didn't mean Nagito would always get the candy...

But, maybe with a little convincing, today could be different!

~At the Store~

Hajime and Nagito were walking in the fruit isle, they were at the moment buying some snacks for their classmates. They all tapped in with cash, and Hajime and Nagito were sent to get the snacks they've requested. Why? Because Hajime volunteered, and he decided to bring Nagito along. He was indeed feeling little after all, this could be one of their first little outings!

Hajime looked at his phone notes, looking at the list of things his classmates requested;

Gundham: Sunflower Seeds
Kazuichi: Monster Energy drink (THE PINK ONE)
Ibuki: Gummy Worms
Hiyoko: Gummy Bears
Mikan: Raspberries
Akane: Strawberry and Vanilla Yogurt
Fuyuhiko: Zebra Cakes

"Hmm.. Looks like we only need to get a couple more things.." Hajime looked over to Nagito who was looking at all the fruits.
"Nagito baby, do you want anything from here?" Hajime asked, Nagito shook his head.

"Nuh-uh.. no thanks!" Nagito smiled, he didn't really like the selection of fruit at this store.

"Alright then.. can you please get me the raspberries for Mikan? You can be my little helper!" Hajime cooed, Nagito's eyes sparkled with joy.

"I get to bwe a helper?!" Nagito was so excited, it's not often where he got to help Hajime when he was little!
"Mhm! You get to be my little helper today."

"Now, how about we get some raspberries for Mikan now, hmm?"

Nagito had a determined look on his face,
"Otay! I shall find the raspberries for Tsu-Tsu!" Nagito started to march around the area, looking for the fruit Mikan had requested.
"Hmm.. raspbewwies are small and red.." Nagito kept an eye out for a fruit that fit that description, so far only seeing oranges, pineapples, apples, and strawberries.

Until, he had found the raspberries!
Nagito made a small gasp,
"Yayy! I found them!" Nagito exclaimed, he grabbed the small thing of raspberries, and made his way to retreat them to Hajime.

"Look, Look!! I found dem!" Nagito exclaimed proudly, he put the raspberries in the cart, doing an almost heroic pose afterwards.