☁️🔖💜Stickers and Outfilts💚📢☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to some more Danganronpa Littlespace!!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@Lesbian_Anime_Lover !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

(Also today, we have a new pair! I haven't wrote about this pair yet so I'm excited!)

CG: Komaru Naegi
Little: Toko Fukawa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cmon Toki! It's time to pick an outfit out!"

It was currently morning time, the sun was shining, and everyone was just starting to wake up!

On this particular morning Toko and Komaru were going to meet up with some friends for a picnic! But first they both had to get ready for the day.. Toko's most favorite part!!

"Let's see.. what should we wear today.."

Komaru looked through the closet and moved some stuff around,
"Mama!! I wanna wear swomething pwurple!"

Toko poked her head through Komaru's arms and started to look around as well,
"Oh! Alright..! Let's see what we can do."

"Ahah! How about this one?"
Komaru pulled out a purple shirt with paw prints on it, and it had a couple of cats as well!!
..where did this shirt even come from?-

"Mm.. nwo.."
Toko pouted, Komaru put the shirt back and continued to look along with her little one.
The temperature outside wasn't too bad, not too hot not too cold, so any clothing would be good for today.

"Wook!! I wan' thwis please!"
Toko pulled out a purple hoodie that had a small planet on it! With some stars on the back as well.

"Ooo! Good choice! Put that on and I'll find some shorts to go with it, alright?"
Komaru patted Toko's head, making her split ahoge bounce up and down.
Toko giggled and ran off to change into her cute purple hoodie.
.
.
.
.
After a few more searches Komaru found some black jean shorts for Toko, she placed them on the bed for her.
"Okay... now what am I gonna wear?"

..
"Oh yeah!! I could wear.."
She rummaged around the closet one more time, and pulled out a pastel yellow dress, she's never wore it before and the weather was perfect! So why not?
"This!"

She grabbed the dress and some white knee high socks, and grabbed another pair for Toko.

~Getting Dressed~

"Mama I done!!"
Toko ran into the room and froze, clapping her hands over her mouth.
"You wook so pretty, mama!!" The little one went to hug Komaru, she smelled like vanilla..

"Why thank you baby..!" Komaru smiled, "But you look even prettier.." she gave her a small kiss on the cheek, Toko giggled like crazy!

"Your socks and shorts are on the bed, cutie!"

Toko all by herself put on her shorts and socks, she was feeling quite independent! She regressed into a 4 year old mindset which meant that she would wanna try doing things by herself. And most of the time she was successful!

Toko looked in the mirror and spun around in circles. Admiring her outfit that her and Komaru chose for the day. But.. Toko wanted more from the outfit, like something special to add to it.

"Hmm.."
Toko went around the room and looked for something more to add for her outfit. Maybe.. some hair clips?
No, she just wore them yesterday.
And sadly her necklaces were at Sayaka's dorm from the last time they went there for a sleepover, so she couldn't  get those right now..

Toko looked under the bed and retrieved a small box,
"Aha!" Pulling it out from under the bed Toko started to open it.
"Oooo..! Perfect!"
Instantly she grabbed an item that was on top of the pile.. STICKERS!! Specifically flower stickers!

Toko waddled her way back to the mirror and started to place stickers on her cheeks, only two on each!
"Hehehe! That's better!"

"Hm? What is?"
Komaru peeked in the room, she had just gotten back from brushing her teeth. "Stickers? Where did you get those from?"

"My bwox! I made my outfit mwore pretty."
She said with pride, spinning around the show Komaru the whole thing. "What do you thwink?"

With a small laugh, Komaru smiled,
"You look perfect baby!"
She exclaimed, "Is it okay if I have one..?" Komaru had to admit, she did love the stickers her and Toko had.
Toko gasped,
"Of cwrouse!"

And with that, the rest of their morning was messing around with stickers and getting ready for the day!
It might not be much,

But it was all gonna lead to an amazing day, with the two of them and friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so happy I got the chance to write Tokomaru, it's one of my favorite pairs!
Definitely in my top 10

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!
Requests are closed for now but they'll be open back up soon!

I love you all my little strawberries~ 🍓

I hope you all enjoyed!

Buhhhhh bye!! (*''*)

Lesbian_Anime_lover