A/N

*Sorry this isn't an update, but I had to know.

1 - Do you like my story so far?

What do you think about Ceyda? I would have started from ep 10 or just a bit earlier, but I felt like I needed you to know Ceyda's character and all before we actually got into the...drama. SO tell me what you think in the comments :)

2 - ALSO what do you think is better: Goktug and Aygul or Cerkutay and Aygul?

I honestly love Gokay even though nothing really happened. Like they have SUCH similar stories. For example, they both tried killing themselves (that's sad but THEY DID THE SAME THING) and they both killed their "kardas" when they were not themselves. Honestly, I don't even know what happened to Burcin like they ended off with Osman's face in the first season and did a whole time skip in the second season. LIKE BAMSI THAT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER WHAT?? Anyways, they were also both not themselves at one point. So, I really really really wanted them to at least TALK. But now...idk. I mean Cerkutay is AWESOME but Goktuuugg.

Yeah, that's it. I can't really discuss this at home (since no one listens to me or cares..) but PLEASE CONVERSE

Sorry if this sounds like a rant. I'm like typing my heart out. So tell me in the comments please I need to knoww.