Chapter 1

Hiii, this story starts from episode 2 of Kurulus Osman, and it mainly shows what Ceyda (pronounced Cheyda) sees and when people talk/think about her.

"Who are you?"

She slit the Byzantine soldier's throat fiercely and calmly replied, "Ceyda."

"Well, how is he going to know that now?" Konur snickered.

"That's the point!" Ceyda explained, sighing in annoyance.

"Come on. We are going to Osman Bey. He is in the forest."

"I know that. I was there when we saw him too."

They mounted their horses and arrived at the spot. "Let's scare them," Ceyda joked, getting ready to shoot with her bow as they took cover behind the bushes, watching Osman and his alps talk.

Konur chuckled as she shot the arrow on the tree next to Osman, startling the alps. Osman and his alps got out their swords in defence. After seeing his cousin and friend, he put down his weapon and smiled. "Ceyda, Konur alp."

"Selam Aleykum Bey," they greeted.

"Aleykum Selam."

"I learned you were in the castle. We came to see you," Konur said.

"I know your friendship, Konur. You would come even if I told you we were going to death. Ceyda, it's been a while."

"It has," she smiled at her cousin.

"Join us," said Osman, leading the way.

"Sure Bey," Konur said while getting maps from his saddle.

"Did you handle it?"

"Evel Allah beyim," he laid down the map of Kuluchaiser and explained what they found out in the two years they were gone.

"The land we step on will become our homeland and a state which will be a shelter to the oppressed ones," assured Osman, already thinking of how he was going to achieve his goal. They nodded and smiled in agreement. "But we will first take my brother Aybars's revenge."

Ceyda furrowed her brow, "Beyim, what happened to my brother Aybars?"

"He has become a martyr."

"Allah rest his soul," Ceyda prayed, sadly. She decided to give her condolences when they went back to the tribe.

"Now it won't matter if we are facing a seven-headed dragon."

----

"What is that noise?" complained Ceyda.

Osman chuckled, "It looks like we are about to be ambushed."

"Then let's give them an ambush."

Osman, Konur and Ceyda got their weapons and shot the enemies as the rest of the alps emerged from the bushes with their swords.

"Hayy dir Allah! "

Ceyda took out her two sword-like daggers from her back and jumped on the enemy. She sliced his back, dodged a punch, then slit his throat.

"Jackals fall into wolves' paws," said Osman, who was facing their leader, Theokoles.

Ceyda killed another soldier as effortlessly as the first one. Then, they all surrounded Theokoles who was on the ground.

Osman stepped on his leg and stabbed his shoulder, piercing it into his flesh, making Theokoles scream in agony. "Who put you after me? Tell me. Speak!"

He wasn't speaking. "His eye is very beautiful," Ceyda commented with a smirk. "Isn't it, Osman?"

Osman smiled and brought his dagger to Theokoles's face. Theokoles eyed the dagger in Osman's hand, dreading what he would do. Osman brought it to his remaining eye, threatening to stab it.

"N-No. Nooo! Not my eye! Not my eye!"

"Speak. Speak and I will forgive both your eye and your life."

"S-Stop. I'll tell you! I will! Stop!" Osman raised his dagger higher when he blurted the answer, "S-Sofia. Sofia. Princess Sofia." Osman put down the dagger and grabbed Theokoles by the collar, "We will hide this dog for some time. Boran, hide him in your secret boat."

He roughly handed him over to Boran who nodded, "Yes, my bey."

Konur went up to Osman. "Bey, why did Sofia put him after you?"

"She knows that I didn't kill her husband. I'm not the issue. It's the sisters who saved me."

"She doesn't even know about the sisters beyim. Now you told me."

"She thinks what sisters did is related to me. That's why she put her dogs after me. If we find the sisters, we will get the answers."

They nodded and mounted their horses. As they were riding their horses, an arrow suddenly was shot in front of them. The alps drew out their weapons, "Osman bey!" Three men wearing travellers' clothing emerged on their horses.

"Alps!" Osman gestured his alps to calm down and confronted the men. "You shoot arrows in front of me. You confront me without weapons. Are you an enemy or a friend?"

One of the dervishes replied calmly, "We are alps to cruels, and men to oppressed ones, son. Our duty is to take you to what you're looking for."

Suddenly, a Turk woman wearing a beautiful blue dress arrived on a white horse.

"Now you are disguised as a Turk," Osman pointed out. The woman smiled.

"You are brave Osman bey. You came here chasing your curiosity," said another of the men.

"Not curiosity, revenge. Tell me. Who are you? Why are you hiding?"

"Come with me if you want to learn," the woman offered.

"I am here. Tell me what your secret is," Osman reasoned.

"I don't have the answers. If you want to learn, come after me." Ceyda and Konur looked at Osman to see what he would decide. He looked hesitant. "If you don't wish the truth, then leave. But...we have to go alone. Tell your alps to stay with Acka Dervish," she continued.

Osman made up his mind, "Alps, Ceyda, stay here." They nodded and watched Osman and the woman ride away.

---

This isn't much, but it will get more interesting later (like in the next chapter xp). i'm not a great writer, but one day i decided to pour my imagination on a paper instead of flooding my brain with it and to share it with you guys. So thank u for reading, and i hope u enjoyed it! :)