The Fight!

The bell for lunch finally rang and I looked to Leah who was putting her books away.  

"Hey Leah, did Lou give you the money?" I questioned as I put my own books away. 

"Yeah I got it don't worry." Leah said rolling her eyes. "Now lets go, I'm starving." I laughed and followed her out of the room.  

The cafeteria was filled with kids bustling about. Leah and I went to the lunch line to grab our food and take a seat. 

"Omg hi are you Leah and Parker?!" A perky brunette said coming up to our table.  

"Yea, how may I help you?" I smiled at the girl. 

"Can I get your guys autographs?" She said handing us a paper and pen. I nodded and signed it before passing it to Leah.  

"Here ya go." I said handing it back to her.  

"Blake, are you breaking up with me!" I heard a girl screech from behind me. I turned around to see a very pink blonde talking to a jock of a guy.  

"Can you please keep it down, Hilary?" Blake said in a quieter tone.  

"Keep it down? KEEP IT DOWN?! My daddy will sue you, Blake Masserfield!" Hilary screamed the cafeteria was silent except for a few murmurs. I gave Leah as knowing smirk before getting up and going to the 'fight' before me.  

"Um excuse me Hilary can you shut your face people are trying to eat. Thank you." I said standing in front of the prissy blonde. 

"Who are you to talk to me like that, new girl." Hilary sneered. 

"The names Parker, Parker Tomlinson." I said emphasizing Tomlinson. 

"Oh so your the new 'little sister' of One Direction eye? Where's the other one aren't you a twin?" Hilary said rolling her eyes and checking her nails.  

"Yeah, hi I'm Leah, Leah Tomlinson." Leah said coming to stand beside me. 

"Look I don't care who you are, now get out of my way bitches." Hilary said trying to shoo us with her hand. 

"You know I would slap you but that would be animal abuse." I said smirking at her shrugging my shoulders. The cafeteria started up with 'oh' and 'burn'  

"Well you know I would also slap her but I don't want slut on my hand." Leah said scrunching her nose up and nodding knowingly. I laughed and high fives her. 

"Look just because your 'famous' doesn't make you the most popular which would be me of course. So you better leave before I make your life a living hell!" Hilary sneered. I laughed at her. 

"Standing next to you is like living in hell!" I laughed. 

"Ohh burn!" Leah yelled laughing with me. Hilary’s face turned a deep shade of red as she clenched and unclenched her fists.  

"You aren't even pretty I don't even see why Louis wanted you I would've left you on the streets, where you belong." Hilary smirked thinking she got me 'pft' yeah NOT!  

"You belong in a zoo so why don't you go back to where you belong." I said smiling at her like nothing was wrong.  

"You bitch! You need to learn who runs this place!" Hilary screamed poking me in the chest with her bony finger.  

"And you need to learn how to wear proper clothes, guess we both need a lesson." I retorted narrowing my eyes at her. Hilary swung her hand back and slapped me. Yup but I didn't feel a thing. Everyone gasped. "You slap like a girl, try harder." I said patting my cheek as smoke fumed from her ears. She once again slapped me and I smirked at her not even wincing. "Let me show you how it's done." I said taking a step back to preform my regular 'kick of chest in the air trip and foot on chest' move. "Now never talk to me like that again! You hear!" I screamed as tears streamed down her face. I release my foot and watched as she got up and scurried off. I went back to my table as everything went back to the usual noisy cafeteria.  

"Parker and Leah Tomlinson! My office now!" Mr. Welsh said sternly. I rolled my eyes and Leah an I followed him to his office.  

"One day, no not even a day and you get in a fight!" He screamed at us. "You both get a detention and a call home to your parent."  

"No! Please I promised Louis I wouldn't get in any fights please." I begged.  

"I'm sorry Parker but I have to make the call." Mr. Welsh said. I groaned and slumped back in my chair. Great now I'm gonna get in trouble with Louis. Could this day get any worse? 

__________________ 

Okay I know short but I will write a lot more over Christmas break!  

Speaking of Christmas  

MERRY CHRISTMAS :) 

So yeah tell me what you think in the comments and such.  

And keep  

Voting 

Fanning 

Commenting and 

Being awesome! :) 

xxxx 

Katie 

Onedirectionluv1D