Gone

It's 3 am and I am currently standing in line for my plane ticket. I made the decision to leave. I don't belong here, it causes too much trouble. I just want my old life back. I packed up all the clothes into my big pink suitcase and left. I couldn't take it anymore. I left my phone and everything else there except for my guitar and denim backpack which held the contents I actually owned before hand.

I was next in line just as the lady in front of me walked away I stepped up to the counter.

“Hi, plane ticket to Lancaster, Pennsylvania please.” I said handing over My credit card that Louis got me I was cutting it up as soon as I got back. The lady looked confused and questionably as she handed me my plane ticket. I smiled and walked away sitting in a seat to wait for the plane to be called. This was it. I only waited 5 minutes before my flight was called. I took one glance back at the entrance as a lone tear fell from my eye splashing onto the floor. I was internally hoping Louis would burst through the door any minute to stop me, but I highly doubt it. I left a note and everything explaining my reasoning, I just hope they understand. I walked to the terminal and gave the ticket to the lady. She smiled at me as I walked onto the plane. This was really it, I am leaving. Bye One Direction and Leah.

Louis' POV*

I couldn't sleep I kept tossing and turning all night. I looked to the clock and it read 6 o'clock. Might as well get up. I was worried sick of Parker, my birth father tried to kill her and I don't know what would of happened if Hunter didn't come get me.

I yawned stretching my body with a few pops here and there. I peeled back the covers to my warm bed and padded my way to the bathroom. I should get a shower what better way to decrease the stress. I grabbed a towel and peeled off my clothes, stepping into the steamy shower. The warm danced across my skin as I washed my hair and body. I think I'm going to let Parker sleep in today. She has had a lot on her mind today, I'll let her stay in her room till she feels like coming down. I decided it was time to get out of the shower as my fingers started to look like prunes. I turned off the water while wrapping a warm towel around my body.

Once dressed and ready for the day I climbed down the stairs and into the kitchen to get something to eat. I noticed the light on which probably means Liam is up. As I walked into the kitchen my suspicions were correct as Liam sat at the counter drinking his tea and reading the newspaper.

“Hey, Li.” I said going over to the fridge to pull out some orange juice.

“Hey Lou. How are you?” Liam said taking another sip of his tea while setting his newspaper down.

“Good, didn't get much sleep but I'm okay.” I said shrugging my shoulders while pouring my orange juice into a glass and gulping it down. The sweet orange liquid gliding down my throat with ease.

“It's understandable.” Liam said patting my back as he got waffles from the freezer and put them in the toaster. “Want one?” Liam asked holding up a waffle. I nodded as he place a few more waffles into the toaster.

It's almost 2 in the afternoon and Parker still isn't up. I was beginning to worry. Everyone else was up doing their own thing. Leah was playing Mario kart with Liam, Niall was feeding his face while watching reruns of family guy, Zayn taking a nap on the couch, and Harry was on his phone. I decided to at least go and check on her. I got up from the couch and intruded the steps as my feet stepped down. I slowly opened Parker's door, to be revealed with an empty room. My brow furrowed in confusion. I walked over to her closet walking in to be met with half the closet gone. My eyes widened. I rushed out looking under her bed for her guitar and other personal items. Gone. I grasped my hair pulling at the ends as I looked for any sign. I suddenly spotted a piece of paper on her desk. I rushed over grabbing it almost ripping it in the process. It read,

Dear Boys and Leah,

I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. No this is not a suicide not, this is my goodbye letter. I want to say I'm sorry for making your lives ten times harder. Ever since I got here I was a mess, screwing up everything. I don't belong here I don't belong in this type of environment. I belong home, where I came from. That's where I am heading. Don't try and look for me because I am not going to be where I used to be in the old shed. I'm very good at hiding I did it for 9 years and I can do it for more so please save you the trip and don't come looking for me. I didn't want to cause anymore trouble so I thought why not take trouble out of the picture. I'm sorry for everything and I love you all. I truly do. Leah you are my first real best friend and I love yo to death. I can't believe I had a twin my whole life. You guys where the best thing that happened to me but I don't belong or deserve it. Goodbye and I'm sorry for everything.

Love,

Mia Parker Tomlinson <3

I didn't know I was crying till a tear fell onto the paper. She's gone, she's really gone. I rushed downstairs to the boys who were all in the living room now watching TV. Once they saw my face, they immediately quieted down.

“She's gone, my baby sister, she's gone.” I said as my shaking hand handed over the letter as I fell to the floor crying. My baby sister she's gone.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know another short chappie but I felt bad for not uploading a lot so I wrote a short chapter instead. I will be writing a longer chapter soon I promise.

So she's gone guys, she left. I was literally crying it's so sad. :(

tell me what you think I know this wasn't my best but i'm kinda out there today lol.

SO KEEP:

FANNING

COMMENTING

VOTING

AND

I LOVE YOU ALL :*

KATIE

XXXXX

onedirectionluv1D