Decisons

Sirens, flashing lights, people. My mind was spinning I couldn't focus on anything.

You got this, take a deep breath, then kick his ass!” Chuck yelled as I sat in my corner.

Breath Parker Breath. I blinked a few times before I sat down on the curb.

“Miss, we need to ask you a few questions.” Said a burly police officer. I reluctly nodded my head.

“What happen?” He asked grabbing his pen and notepad.

“I went to go to practice around at the ring with my friend, then he showed up. He pulled out a gun on me, then asked me to take off my shirt.” I shivered at the thought, before contiuing. “I used self defense sir, I didn't know what came over me, he held the gun to my head I was frightened.” I said placing my head on my hands. Okay the last part wasn't true but I wanted this man behind bars. The police officer nodded before going back over to the rest of them. I saw Louis talking with Hunter to the side. I rubbed my face with my hands. I got up off the curb and slipped inside the building going back down to the ring. Nobody was in there fortunately. I let out an ear piercing scream as I slammed my fist against the wall.

“What is happening to me.” I whispered. I pushed myself off the wall going over to the punching bag. I started to take my anger out on it.

Daddy, look what I pick for you.” I said running inside to where my dad was sat on the hay bale's.

Awe well isn't that a lovely flower.” My dad said picking me up and placing me in his lap. Dad took the flower from my small hands and placed it behind my ear. “There, now, don't you look lovely?” My dad smiled at me as I giggled.

I love you, Daddy.” I said giving him a big hug.

I love you too, baby girl.” My dad said kissing my temple.

I didn't know I was crying until the memory subsided. Anger boiled up inside me. I let out another ear piercing scream as I attack the punching bag. The bag soon broke from it's attachment to the ceiling and fell to the floor. My chest was rising and falling rapidly as I stared at the bag on the floor.

“Parker?” I heard Louis whisper from behind me. I turned to see a bewildered expression on his face along with worry. I let out another scream as I slammed my fist against the wall. I turned my back to the wall sliding down it while tears rolled down my cheeks. “Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong baby girl?” Louis said walking over to me as he bent down and took me in his arms.

“Everything.” I whispered as sobs emitted from my mouth.

“Shh, it'll be okay.” Louis said trying to reassure me.

“No it won't” I said a little bit louder.

“What do you mean, Parker?” Louis asked confusion etched into his features.

“I'm a screw up, Louis. I do nothing right, I can't control my anger. I don't belong here.” I whispered the last part hoping he wouldn't hear.

“Parker you are none of those things. If anything you are the strongest person I know, both physically and mentally.” Louis said rocking me back and forth. I shook my head violently.

“No. I'm weak, I-i can't do anything right. Louis, I wasn't born for this type of civilization. I was meant to be where I was.” I said closing my eyes at the thoughts.

Yo, Parker, get this steal and I'll give you 20$.” Justin said as he pulled out the crisp bill. My eyes widened.

That's a lot.” I said.

Well, this is a tough steal, so it's worth it.” Justin said giving me a sly smile as I set my skateboard down. I hopped on my skateboard as I rode into the McDonald's parking lot. I was suppose to get some food from the back, which was an easy task. I slipped on my beanie and pushed all my hair up into it. I opened the door to the fast food place riding my skateboard in.

Hey, you can't ride that in here!” Yelled an employee. I rolled my eyes and kept riding until I got to the drink machine. Okay rubber band there and there. The soda started to roll out at an extremely fast pace overflowing the filter to catch it and running onto the floor. I rode my way away from the scene as employee's rushed to the scene.

I need help over here!” Yelled some lady who was trying to stop the flow. I laughed at how stupid these people where. Once most of the people were out of the back, I hopped over the counter grabbing as much food as I can.

Hey get back here!” Yelled another employee who spotted me. I laughed as I jumped back over the counter and running out the door. That was too easy. I placed my skateboard down and rode down the street with it. I met back up with the gang at the Turkey Hill that was just down the rode.

Man, Parker how much did you get?” Rider said in disbelief. I shrugged biting my bottom lip which seems to be a habit of mine.

Here you are Parker.” Justin said handing me the crisp bill. I quickly snatched it out of his hands and placed it in my jean pocket.

“I'm not meant for this.” I whispered as I stared into thin space.

“Parker, you listen here. You were just raised differently that's all, you can adjust. You are so meant for this.” Louis said giving me a squeeze.

“You don't get it do you?” I laughed dryly. “This is not where I belong. I belong in the wilderness. I belong where there's adventure, danger, and excitement. I'm not cut out for your world. I'm cut out for mine.” I said getting up and brushing the dirt off my pants. I walked back up the stairs and to the car that was parked outside. I climbed in and waited for Louis to come up. The ride home was silent, just enough to make my decision clear. It has to be done.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this one is a filler just to see if you guys can guess it!

so is Wattpad acting weird for anyone else because it is for me.

So Parker made her decision, what do you think that decision is, comment below your answers. :)

so my vball team won 2nd place today in the emerald devison so like 26th place overall lol. So i'm tired worn out and pissed at Wattpad for being weird.

well keep:

VOTING

FANNING

AND

COMMENTING

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

KATIE

onedirectionluv1D