Dark Side

Have you ever got that feeling where you don't know what to do in a situation, so you kind of just stand there looking like a statue? Well that's me right now. I was trying to rack my brain for something to do but it wasn't functioning properly to stunned to think.

“Now, now, Mia. You shouldn't of done that.” My father said taking steps closer to me. Something in my mind clicked as it took me back to a event that happen where I use to live.

Why don't you move it along little girl.” Jack said flicking the weapon in his hand to the side before bringing it back to face me.

I'm not little.” I sneered taking a step closer. Jack slid his rough finger around the trigger.

Take a step closer I dare you.” Jack taunted giving off a smirk of his own. I took a step closer but before Jack could pull the trigger I swung my foot up knocking it out of his hands. The gun slide off to the side. Jack sneered at me before leaping for the weapon. I caught him by his shirt and pulled him back, slamming him into the wall.

“What do you want from me?” I growled giving him a glare. My father let out a hearty chuckle before placing the gun in his hands, cradling it like a child.

“Mia, Mia, Mia. I want you.” He said bringing the gun back up to face me.

“Whoa! John you never said anything about murder!” Hunter screamed climbing to his feet.

“Shut up boy!” John yelled making Hunter flinch. John took the gun and aimed it towards Hunter. “Might as well get rid of the witness.” John smirked. Hunter's eyes widened as did mine. I risked a hasty decision as I swung my foot up knocking the gun out of his hands, the gun flying to the back wall with great force.

“Leave him alone!” I screamed stepping in my fathers range.

“What are you gonna do about it little girl?” John said cooing almost mockingly in a sickening tone.

“I'm not a little girl!” I screamed. I kicked my father right in the chest with so much force he flew to the back wall gasping for air. I took long strides before bending down to retrieve the gun. I slid the bullets out when he wasn't looking and slid them into my back pocket. I turned around aiming the gun at my father.

“Whoa there girl.” John said sticking his hands up in defense as he stood up. “Put the gun down.” John sneered coming closer. I clicked the thing that makes the bullets get in the right position, as it made that clicking sound. John stopped in his tracks as my tiny fingers brushed over the trigger button. My left hand slid into my sweatshirt pocket, where my phone was and hitting number 1 for speed dial, Louis' number. I slid my hand back out as I wrapped it around the gun. John took me by surprise as he twisted my right arm, the hand where the gun was in, around my back making me spin as he locked my arms behind my back.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked as I knew Louis had answered my call.

“Because I want you dead, so I can win this bet, and by the end of this night you will be.” John sneered sending chills down my spine.

“What about Louis and Leah? Don't you at lease want to see your children? You don't have to do this.” I said looking over to Hunter who sat in a ball on the ring watching us. His eyes met mine and they were filled with guilt, worry and regret. I felt a pull at my chest as I watched his broken down figure.

“I don't care about them. You're the real prize. I've seen you fight and you can bring in big money.” John said sliding the gun out of my hand and pointing it to my head.

“I thought you wanted me dead?” I asked still slightly confused.

“I did, but I think the bosses will be please to see that you can bring in big bucks.” John sneered. “Now take off your top darling.” John smirked. My eyes widened and my body stiffened.