memories and rampages

Leah's POV*

It's 3:30 pm and Parker is still out in the backyard working on that tree house of her's. I haven't really spoken to Parker since that day and I don't know if I can. I love her as a sister and all but she's just I don't know something seems off, and I'm gonna find out what's up.

“Leah? Where are you?” Louis called from somewhere else in the house.

“In the kitchen boobear!”I yelled back while taking my gaze from the window.

“What are you looking at?” Louis said coming into the kitchen.

“Parker.” I said getting a water bottle from the fridge. Louis scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion.

“She's still out there?” Louis said in disbelief coming over to look out the window.

“Yeah, she's almost done though.” I said taking a sip of my water bottle.

“Hmm, I'll be right back.” Louis said before going over to the back door and walking outside. I sighed going into the game room where the rest of the boys where.

“Hey Leah. What's up?” Harry asked me as I sat down on the couch.

“Nothing much. Parker's still working on that tree house though.” I said curling my feet under my body so I was sitting on them.

“Really? She must really want a tree house.” Harry chuckled looking back at the T.V. Yeah she must really want one.

*Louis' POV*

Once Leah told me that Parker was still out there I knew something was up. Parker wouldn't do this just out of the blue, there has to be something motivating her to do it.

“Hey Parker, you hungry? You haven't eaten all day.” I said shielding my eyes from the sun so I could look up to her in the tree. She didn't even stop working she just kept going.

“No, I'm not hungry.” She mumbled hammering in another nail.

“You have to be hungry, you haven't eaten anything at all today.” I said.

“Not true, I had an apple this morning.” She said still working on getting the third wall up.

“Parker you need to eat.” I said softly. Parker slammed the hammer down.

“I'm not hungry, okay!” She yelled stopping what she was doing. This was not typical Parker behavior. “Just leave me alone.” She said softer picking her hammer back up and continued on working. I sighed and walked back to the house. Something's bothering her.

*Parker's POV*

It was nearing 4 o'clock and I was just finishing up the 3rd wall. Louis decided to come bother me in the process which I did not like. The only reason I'm really building this tree house is because of my dad. He loved tree houses but he was always to weak to build one. He taught me how to build things at a young age. You may be wondering why am I doing this now. Well my dad's death anniversary is coming up. I have officially been a year without him. I was seven when he died, right before my 8th birthday. I must say, this has been the hardest year ever. I like being outdoors, I liked my cozy old shed. It was home. This 'home' I live in now is just some luxury I get to have. I may be Louis Tomlinson's little sister, but I will never be one of them. Heck Leah has even had a better life than me. She's more of a Tomlinson than I am. My mind suddenly took me to a memory of my father.

There's my happy 5 year old.” Dad beamed picking me up and swinging me around.

Daddy.” I giggled “Put me down.”