A piece of your own medicine!

"I feel magical!" I said flying around like an airplane. 

"Parker?" Parker!" Liam yelled trying to get my attention.  

"Catch me if you can." I snickered running into the kitchen.  

"Parker, we don't have time for this." Liam groaned behind me. 

"Fine I’ll just be a statue." I said walking back into the living room and plonking down on the ground, crossing my arms. Liam just snickered and shook his head. 

"You sure are a Tomlinson." He said ruffling my hair, I didn't move a muscle. Liam left the room and I sat there my face forming a grin. I got up and went into the kitchen, I grabbed every single spoon in the drawer and snuck into Liam's room. He was laying on his bed playing with his phone. Good mwahaha. I army crawled over to the side he was laying on and sat up on my knees. 

"Hey Liam I got you a present!" I yelled in his ear, he dropped his phone as I startled him.  

"Parker!" Liam yelled. 

"Here!" I chirped handing him a box. "Open it." I smiled walking out of the room. All of a sudden I hear an ear piercing scream. At least I know my plan worked.

"Parker!" Liam yelled running out of his room as did everyone else.  

"What is with all the yelling?" Zayn asked rubbing his eyes, it seems he just got up. I just looked at all of them and then burst out laughing. 

"Your.....face.....OMG....too.....funny." I said in between breaths. 

"Again what happened." Louis asked raising his eyebrow at us. 

"Well I wanted to play tag, but Liam said we didn't have time for that, so I sat on the ground like a statue till he left. Then I got a brilliant idea to give Liam a wonderful present. I guess Liam didn't like my present, he mad me sad." I said fake sobbing but everyone thought they were real. I would never ever actually cry in my life time. Yuck!  

"Liam look what you did!" Louis yelled at him.  

"She's lying!" He complained. I stopped pretend so sob and looked up at all of them. I bursted out laughing once again.  

"Okay that was hilarious." I said after my laugh attack.  

"What was in the box Liam?" Harry questioned. 

"I'm not touching that box it- it's evil." Liam said pointing to the box. Harry went over and looked inside the box.  

"Spoons." Harry chuckled. "Really spoons." Harry started laughing which made all of us laugh until Liam's phone went off. 

"Okay guys the cars downstairs grab your suitcases." Liam instructed us. 

Where's Eleanor? I thought as I went to the guest bedroom. I slowly opened the door to find Eleanor crying. Wait what? Eleanor's crying! 

"Auntie Ellie, whats wrong?" I said sitting beside her. She looked up at me then took out her phone click a few things then handed me the phone. It was on twitter. I gave her a confusing look as I looked at what it was on. I scrolled through her mentions and my blood started to boil. How could people say these things to her! Her mentions were filled with hate,

1D_forever: @Eleanor_Calder should go die in a hole! She's such a whore! She doesn't deserve to hang out with our boys! 

Mrs_suspenders: @Eleanor_Calder needs to STAY AWAY from the boys she ugly as shit! I’m surprised they haven't put a paper bag over her head yet.

More of those filled her mentions. I shut her phone off and turned to face her. 

"Ellie, don't listen to them their just jealous." I said rubbing her back as her cries became softer.