Tears and Where is she?

• Dedicated to GRAPES BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!

“Hey, Parker, can I ask you something?” Max asked shyly as we headed hand in hand to the ring down the road.

“Shoot!” I said giving him a big smile.

“Why did you leave just to come back?” Max asked scratching the back of his neck nervously. I sighed.

“Max, honestly, I don't even know.” I said shrugging my shoulder. “I thought, wouldn't it be nice to live with people, in a house and where I can be a kid again without worrying about starving that night.” I said taking a pause before continuing. “I thought I could get away from my old self. Run away, live like any other normal kid, but I was wrong.” I said sighing. Max looked at me with a questioning look.

“What do you mean you were wrong?” Max asked as we enter onto pavement and out of the woods.

“I'm not cut out to be Mia Tomlinson. I am and always will be Mia Parker. People don't understand my logic of thinking. I think differently then everyone else out there. I don't belong among them. I belong here in Lancaster, Pennsylvania where it's nice, quiet and small.” I said gesturing to the town around us.

“You mean to say that you don't belong over there in England?” Max asked taking my hand in his again.

“No I just don't belong anywhere where there is people that don't get my way of life. Like here where we live is the 'hood', as some people call it, we all understand each other, and get why we do certain things. We are like a big family. That's why I like it here. You understand me. Chuck, Jake, Angel, Jack, Martin, Justin and Russell. Those are just a few of our family.” I said taking in a breath of good oxygen from my long rant.

“You could of tried, Parker. I know you're not one to just give up and let other people, especially life, smack you around.” Max stopped and pulled me into an alley way. “Parker, you're beautiful, talented, smart, strong, relentless, do I need go on. You can handle anything that life throws at you, but I guess I was wrong.” Max said shrugging his shoulders. What on holy grapping grapes. He complimented me I repeat Houston we have a problem. Max is so sweet to me now and I don't get it but really I can handle anything life throws at me.

“What are you talking about! I can handle anything, just with my own people.” I said the last part quietly hoping he didn't hear.

“See! Parker, that band must be sending search parties and everything to look for you. They love you especially your brother and sister. You can handle anything Parker I know you can.” Max said grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. “I-I like you Mia Parker, a lot.” Max said looking into my eyes for an answer. My blood went cold, my heart sped up and my breathing hitched. He likes me. HE FUDGING GRAPING DO DA LIKES ME. I could jump a mile high but that would be weird so instead I pushed Max up against the wall and slammed my lips to his. Max was shocked at first but soon relaxed kissing back. We soon broke apart.

“Does that me you like me too?” Max asked hope lingering in his eyes. I nodded my head with a big grin on my face. Max's faces broke out into a huge grin before he slammed his lips against mine again. I wonder what kissing Hunter would feel like. WHOA BACK THE TRAIN UP! Why am I thinking about that jerk who almost go me killed. “Mia Parker, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?” Max asked.

“Yes!” I squealed as Max yet again smashed his lips to mine. I could get use to this but the thought of Hunter's lips still lingered in my mind.

Louis' POV:

We are almost to France and I can't sleep a wink. I can't stop worrying about Parker. My little sister. Tears formed in my eyes again. I don't know how many times I have cried on this plane trip but it was a lot. Parker her smile would just light up a room, her energy and just overall self would bring joy and protectiveness to us. I didn't know I was full on sobbing till Harry patted me on the shoulder. I turned to look at him. He had tear stained cheeks as well. I know this is hard for him as well because he can't stand to see Leah so upset. We finally got her to sleep on the plain but when she's awake she does nothing but cries.

“It'll be okay, Lou, we'll find her.” Harry whispered sympathetically to me as tears rolled down his face.

“Please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing in about 10 minutes.” Said the pilot through the voice thingy. I rubbed my hands over my face trying to wipe the tears, sleep and sorrow from them. We were 100 ft up in the air and I could already see a bunch of fans lined up outside the airport. Great.

We soon landed and now were the only ones left on the plane as we have to be last and wake Leah up. I decided to leave her sleep as I picked her up and carried her into the terminal. We were still hidden from the fans as we waited for Paul and the other security guards.

“Parker, no. Parker!” Leah whispered in her sleep. Tears began to fall rabidly. My vision blurred.

“Lou, Lou!” Niall whispered yelled. Liam came over and took the sleeping Leah from my arms. I fell to my knees and sobbed right there in the middle of the terminal.

“Lou, everything will be alright.” Harry said coming to comfort me. Paul soon entered the terminal and upon seeing our faces he sighed.

“Boys, I know you are all gloomy but we have fans and press outside. Please try and act as normal as possible so we don't end up on tomorrows front page.” Paul warned. I nodded my head and stood up wiping my tears. Paul then walked us out of the terminal and to baggage claim. Once we got our luggage we then headed to the front of the airport where hundreds of fans were there waiting for our arrival. As soon as we got on the other side of those doors, it became chaos. The fans noticed someone was missing and didn't mind pointing it out.

“LOUIS WHERE'S PARKER?”

“WHERE'S PARKER?”

“LOU, WHY IS LEAH HERE AND NOT PARKER?”

Fans kept screaming and screaming asking where Parker was. I couldn't take it I broke. Tears violently flowed down my cheeks and the paps were eating it up. I didn't care though. The only thing I really cared about was my little sister who I had no idea where she was.

____________________________________________________________________________________

SO I know all the Harker shippers hate me know but YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol so this is a very emotional chapter for the boys. I feel bad now :(

so what do you guys think? Good? Bad? Okay? Grapes rock? okay maybe not the last one but whateves :)

SO all you Pax shippers oxygen and magnesium They are DATING!!!!! I know she is only 9 and all and most 9 year olds don't even know what a penis is but she's more mature and all for her age because of what's she been through.

SO I ate sparkles yesterday well Friday because my friend wanted to test if you poop sparkles so I am her test dummy. FYI YOU DO!! ITS SO COOL!! lol I probably just creeped you out but yeah YOLO!!

so I love all my fans and all the support I just want to thank you all and as I promised I did upload YAYYY!! but if I have off school tomorrow (which I am hoping) because of icy roads then I will upload:) because I am a loner and have nothing to do with my life. But if I don't upload that means I had school and I probably died from the coldness so yeah RIP KAITLYN FLY HIGH BABY GRAPE!! :* I LOVE MYSELF! :D yeah im weird get over it :P

Also go follow the books official twitter @1DTOffical :)

KEEP:

FANNING

VOTING

COMMENTING

AND

EATING GRAPES.

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I HAVE A STRANGE OBSESSION WITH GRAPES TODAY BUT WHATEVER :P

LOVE YOU ALL

XXXXXXXXXXXX

KATIE

onedirectionluv1D