New things and Packing Choas!

I tugged on Eleanor’s shirt as she's taller than me. 

"Ellie, Ellie." I whispered trying to get her attention. 

"Yes, Parker." She said sweetly turning to me. 

"Look over there." I said pointing to Hailey and the guy, Harry looked as well, as he was talking to El. 

"Omg, is that.." El started. 

"Hailey!" Harry finished with a hiss. I smirked standing up. 

"Wait here." I said to them both as I trotted over to Hailey. 

"Hey, Hailey, fancy seeing you here." I chirped as I came to a stop in front of her. She looked at me with disgust. 

"What do you want you little brat!" Hailey hissed at me. 

"Oh, I don't know, maybe for you to stop cheating on my brother!" I yelled at her. 

"Whatever, you can't tell me what to do." She scoffed looking at her manicured hands. 

"Oh really? LOUIS!" I screamed looking back at them, Hailey's eyes went wide as Louis looked up from his phone to see what was wrong. 

"Don't you dare!" Hailey whisper yelled. I just smirked at her. Louis came up to me. 

"Parker what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Louis questioned me looking at my tiny body. 

"Yes I am Louis!" I cried. He looked at me with a confused face. 

"What hurts?" He asked. 

"It hurt to see your girlfriend cheating on you!" I pretend sobbed into my hands.  

"Parker, what are yo-- Hailey?" Lou questioned letting go of me. "Who is this!" He yelled. 

"Um no one just a friend." She stuttered. I stopped my sobbing and looked up at the scene that was about to unfold. 

"Parker go back to Uncle Harry okay." Louis said to me his fists clenching and unclenching. I nodded and skipped off to Harry. 

"Uncle Harrrrryyyy!" I sang stretching out his name. 

"Yes boo!" He asked me. 

"Can I sit on your lap?" I asked him giving him my puppy dog eyes. 

"Look away Harry, the eyes make you weak!" Zayn yelled shielding his eyes. Everyone just laughed. 

"Sure you can boo! And nice acting." Harry said pulling me onto his lap. 

"Thanks." I said snuggling into his chest. "Your warm." I said giggling. 

"No I’m just that hot!" Harry smirk. 

"As if!" I said lightly punching his arm.  

"Ow, that really hurt Parker." Harry said pretending to sob. 

"Shut up you big goofball!" I said ruffling his hair. 

"Hey hands off the merchandise!" Harry said patting his hair down. 

"More like garbage if you ask me." I said crossing my arms. 

"Oh burned, by a 9 year old." Zayn laughed. "First beat up by a nine year old then burned by a nine year old. Harry you have bad luck." He said laughing. 

"Shut up." Harry said setting me on the ground and standing up.  

"Let's go guys." Louis said coming over to us. I walked over to him and tugged on his shirt. 

"Up." I said putting my hands out indicating I want carried. Louis looked down at me then picked me up placing me on his hip.  

"I'm sorry Louis." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and smiled.