What Happened?

The streets of London were rather quiet, other for the sound of rodents scampering around to find food and the rustle of the wind. I sighed and looked at my phone once again. I had a twitter notification from Leah, oh great.

LilLeahTommo21:

@MissMiaParker15 where are you, we are getting worried!!! come home!!

I checked the time as it was now 9:16 at night. I sighed and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I had at least another 20 minute walk, oh joy.

As I was walking I could hear the beat of a bass from a nearby club. Drunk fools came out trying to find their balance. I pushed my hands deeper into my pockets as I walked by.

“Hey, little girl, where you heading to?” A guy slurred. I shook my head and kept walking until I felt a hand around my mouth. My eyes widened and I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but another man held my arms. “Sh, baby girl, we just going to help you.” He slurred while slipping his hand under my shirt. I got red with anger as I thrashed out of his grasp and stood up in my stance. “Now now little girl, play nice or it'll just be worse.” He slurred while an evil grin plastered on his face.

“Get away from me!” I screamed as he inched closer with his buddy right next to him.

“Get her!” He hollered as his friend leaped to get a grasp on me, but I moved out of the way and he fell to the ground with a big thud. I decided I didn't want to fight anyone else tonight and I could easily out run them, so that's what I did. I ran. My feet thumped against the ground as I could here the drunken calls of the men fade behind me. I turned a corner and ran into a hard chest sending me to the ground.

“Ow!” I said rubbing my bum.

“Sorry, I should be more careful.” Said an all to familiar voice. The stranger held out his hand and I hesitated before latching my hand with his and being pulled up to where I could see his face properly.

“Hunter?” I questioned scrunching my nose up.

“Parker, is that you?” Hunter said letting go of my hand, and oddly it felt different after he did.

“Yeah, what are you doing out here this late?” I said putting my hands in my pockets.

“I could say the same for you.” He chuckled.

“I'm just walking home, what about you?” I questioned while starting to walk again.

“Well I was just taking a walk.” He shrugged.

“Oh is that all?” I smiled at him.

“Why yes it is.” He said in a fake posh accent. “So you never did tell me how you learned to fight like that.” He said after a moment of silence. I sighed.

“Well, I'm not from here and all I'm from America.” I said as I looked to Hunter who had a sly grin on his face.

“Well I didn't think you were British.” He chuckled, I just rolled my eyes and chuckled along with him.

“Yeah, so anyway, I was adopted by One Direction. I don't know if you know them but they are a really popular band here in the UK.” I said explaining and all.

“Oh so you're that girl my sister has been ranting about. Aren’t you a twin or something?” He questioned.

“Yeah, her names Leah. So anyway, I came from a small town in Pennsylvania where I didn't exactly have a home per say.” I said looking at the moon as I found it rather interesting just sitting up there.

“What do you mean?” He asked again.

“Well, my mom didn't want me so she shipped me cross water to some hobo on the streets who raised me as one of his own and became my father.” I said looking back to Hunter who was looking at me now with a puzzled look. “Yeah, so, I was raised on the streets. Taught from age 3 to be the best fighter possible and basically immune to pain, which is why when you threw that punch at me it didn't hurt a bit.” I said once again pulling out my phone and looking at the time as it was 9:48 PM I sighed and slipped it back into my pocket. I looked to Hunter who motioned for me to continue my story. “I stole things to fend for me and my father, but it wasn't enough as he died last winter from starvation. It's okay I guess, it's not like I wasn't sad but I just shrugged it off and continued with life. I eventually got a reputation from my stealings, known as Robber Parker.” I chuckled shaking my head. “My face was plastered on ever shop in town, everyone knew me, but I was never caught. Police looked and looked but I was always stealthy and very careful. So, I had friends in gangs and all who taught me to fight also. I had one friends who taught me some boxing which was cool. All I can say now is my brother, Louis Tomlinson, and his friends adopted me because ,as he called our mom, she still didn't want me back.” I said taking a long sigh. I'm not ashamed of my past, I mean it's what makes me, me. I liked that lifestyle way better than this one