New house and twins?

Plane plane plane take me away oh dear plane. I sung to myself in my head while kicking my feet back and forth. I was shaking my head back and forth with a big smile on my face as I looked out the window. 

"What is she so happy about?" I heard Niall whisper to Louis who was beside me.  

"I don't know mate." Louis said. 

"It's not nice to talk about people behind their backs!" I yelled at them turning my head. They looked taken back by my outburst as I went back to singing my song in my head and looking out the window. 

"Parker, your starting to creep us out. Mind telling us what your thinking about?" Louis asked tapping me on the shoulder. I looked at him and blurted out, 

"Plane, Plane, Plane, oh take me away dear old Plane!" I sang with a big smile on my face. They looked at me confused. "It's my song." I shrugged going back to looking out the window.  

After the plane was in the air I got bored of myself.  

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, Louis, Louis, Louis." I said monotonously, while poking him in the arm. 

"What!" He yelled obviously annoyed. 

"I'm bored!" I complained. 

"Play on your phone, read, sleep. Do something." He suggested.  

"Speaking of reading, Louis, what about school?" Liam said leaning front wards to talk. Lou looked in thought for a moment. 

"Hmm, I don't know. We'll have to find a school for Parker to go to." Louis suggested. I huffed. I hate school,the learning, it was all pointless as I already knew everything, hey I’m a smart nine year old. 

"I don't need to go to school." I said. 

"Why is that?" Liam said raising an eyebrow at me.  

"Because, I already know everything." I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"Yeah we'll see about that." Liam said leaning back in his chair.  

"Louis, how much longer?" I whined. Louis chuckled. 

"We have about 9 more hours." Lou said looking at the time on his phone. 

"Ugh." I groaned.  

"Here." Lou said handing me a pair of headphones. 

"But I don't have any songs on here." I said getting my phone out of my pocket. 

"Don't worry I put some on." He winked at me. I went onto the music app and saw all One Direction songs on here. 

"Lou! Their all your guys songs." I chuckled. 

"Your point?" Lou questioned raising his eyebrow. I just shrugged and put the headphones in my ears. I pressed play and Live While We're Young came on. Its catchy. I soon found myself drifting off, I laid my head on Lou's shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

"Parker! Parker! Wake up!" Lou yelled shaking my body. 

"What?!" I hissed turning over. He chuckled at me. 

"We're here in London." Lou said. I sprang up out of my seat. 

"Really!" I squealed. 

"Yes, no let's go." Lou said grabbing my hand. "Here put these on." He handed me a pair of sunglasses. We entered the tunnel and I didn't see the boys anywhere. 

"Lou where's the others?" I questioned tugging on the hem of his shirt.  

"They are already at the car, you were very stubborn to wake up." He chuckled. "You ready?" He said as we got closer to the end of the tunnel. I could hear the screams from here and boy they were loud.