Back again

It was cold. The brisk winter air whipped around me wrapping me in a cold blanket. I shivered as I pulled my jacket closer to my body. I was almost there back to my old shed. I know I said I wasn't going to go back, but I just couldn't. I had to. As I came closer I nearly dropped my suitcase. The shed looked like world war 3 hit it. I quickly bolted to the shed running as fast as my legs could carry. I pushed through the door only to be met with Max and a few of his friends.

“Well, look who finally decided to come back.” Max smirked getting up from his seat. My face tightened as I held in my anger. “What, the cat got your tongue?” Max cooed mockingly as he slowly circled me like a hungry shark. “You look good.” Max said placing his hands on my shoulders.

“Don't touch me!” I hissed as his hands slowly traveled down my back.

“What you gonna do about it, miss famous.” Max said while placing his hand on my butt and squeezing. I let out a squeal much to Max's satisfaction.

“I don't want to fight you Max. Just leave.” I growled trying to stay calm.

“What was that I heard? Parker doesn't want to fight!” Max said spinning me around to face him. “Those gay tards got you trained like a little puppy.” Max smirked while running a hand over my developing chest.

“I am not!” I screamed swatting his hand away. “I am my own person.”

“Well let's test it then.” Max smirked as he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss down my neck. I tried pushing him off but after recent events I wasn't at full power. Max's buddies left a while ago into the conversation.

“Max please.” I whispered, begging him to stop.

“What's that you want more.” Max smirked totally rearranging the meaning I had intended. Max slowly started to peel of my shirt. I keep trying to push him off but I couldn't.

“Stop! Max Stop!” I yelled as I used the last of my power to kick him in the stomach, sending him flying back. “I'm not a toy! Leave or it will be worse than last time.” I growled as I went to grabbed my shirt.

“You don't have it in you to fight me.” Max smirked getting up off the floor and walking back over to me. “You just used the last of your power. I can tell.” Max said softly looking into my eyes. I scrunched up my nose at him. He never was this nice to me before. “Look, Parker, I'm sorry. Ever since I have known you I have been nothing but mean to you and I don't know I just it's because I like you.” Max said whispering the last part, as he tilted his head down to the floor ashamed. I grabbed his chin and turned it back up to look at me. I looked into his sparkling green eyes, they were filled with regret and... love?

“I-i don't know what to say.” I said dropping my hand from his chin.

“Look, I'm sorry I really am. I guess I just never knew what I had till it was gone.” Max said shyly. “I talked to chuck and he told me how it was. I thought you like it, you know.” Max said gesturing to what happened earlier. I shook my head as I laughed.

“No I just let it happen, I was naive and I didn't really know it was serious.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “I'm sorry for hurting you the other time though, I was just trying to show off.” I said giving him a sly smile.

“Don't worry it didn't hurt that much.” Max laughed. I laughed as well. I guess Max isn't so bad after all.

Louis' POV*

“Louis, we have to go looking for her. We know where she is.” Niall said setting the note down on the coffee table. I looked to Niall like he grown 5 heads.