Was it Really a Happy Ending?

GO CHECK OUT FIGHTER THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK AFTER YOU FINISH IT:) HAHA ALSO CHECK OUT A FIGHTER'S FIGHTER, BOOK 3:)

GO CHECK OUT 'PARKER' IT IS A STORY WHERE I HAVE TAKEN THE WHOLE ONE DIRECTION ADOPTED...A THIEF?! SERIES AND REWROTE IT INTO SOMETHING BETTER! SO GO CHECK THAT OUT!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Parker!” Chuck yelled as soon as the man's fist collided with my jaw and my body making impact with the floor of the ring. I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them. Anger boiled up inside of me like a volcano ready for eruption. My eyes turned to slits and my bright blue eyes turned to a deafening gray. I pushed myself up off the ground and punch the man right in the jaw. He fell over with the amount of impact I inflicted. Somebody grabbed me from behind lifting me off my feet.

You wanna play? Let's play little girl.” A man whispered in my ear his hot breath reeked of smoke and alcohol. I elbowed the guy in the stomach sending him flying backwards as I dropped to the ring floor.

Parker! Let's go. You're not ready yet!” Chuck yelled. Ignoring his pleading calls for me to leave the ring, I stayed focused on the two men who now stood to their feet. I started throwing punches as the two men got close enough.

Leave me alone!” I yelled. Suddenly I got a good look at the one mans face. Louis? He stumbled backwards while clutching his jaw. I looked to the other man, Harry stood there looking at me in disgust.

Parker what have you done?!” Harry growled inching closer to me.

Louis? Is that you?” I asked inching closer to the doncaster boy.

Leave me alone.” Louis trembled, as he slumped to the ground. I swear only a minute ago the two men where from the gang across town not Louis or Harry.

Louis. I didn't mean it.” I said my eyes returning to their regular blue.

Can't you see we don't love you anymore! Leave Parker. You've done enough.” Harry growled pushing me off to the side to get a better look at the cowering Doncaster boy.

Harry?” I whimpered tears blurring my vision.

Leave. We don't love you we never have. Your a disgrace to the Tomlinson family!” Louis roared, looking up at me with anger and hatred in his eyes.

L-Louis, you don't mean that.” I whimpered, tears flooding my eyes just threatening to fall any minute.

I do mean it. We were happy you left, but now your coming back and we all just want to throw up. Just leave. Go Die Parker.” Louis growled standing to his feet and towering over me. Tears flooded down my face I couldn't hold them in any longer. The dam broke and I fled. I can't believe they didn't love me. I knew they didn't that's why I ran away, but I thought they did. I know I loved them.

My eyes shot open. I looked around to my surroundings and noticed I was on a plane. The events from yesterday came flooding back to me.

The security guard.

The Talk with Leah and Louis over the phone.

Getting on the plane with Hunter.

Being stuck on a roof all night.

Almost being kidnapped again.

At least the dream I had wasn't real. At least I hope it wasn't. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them and instantly I felt something wet. I rubbed my cheeks and the wetness was there also. Was I crying in my sleep? I must have. I began wiping at my face trying to wipe the tears away. I looked out the window and saw a bunch of buildings. We must be getting close to landing. I saw this one building that was very tall and pointed into the sky. I think it's the Eiffel tower but I'm not sure, I only remember what I read. I looked to Hunter who was sound asleep next to me. He looked so peaceful and cute while he slept. A smile formed on my face just thinking about the boy. The way his eyes sparkled when he smiled. The way his hair blew in the wind. I felt him stir beside me and I came out of my little day dream to see Hunter opening his eyes.