Interview and Searching

“Parker? Is that you?” I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned on my heels so come face to face with...Chuck!

“Chuck!” I yelled running and leaping into his arms. I felt his chest vibrate as he let out a hearty chuckle.

“Well, look at you! So beautiful.” Chuck gleamed as his eyes wondered my body. I smiled at his comment, Chuck was always like a second father to me. He was rather old and whenever my father couldn't train me; Chuck stepped right in.

“Thanks Chuck, I've miss ya!” I said giving him another one of my hugs.

“I've missed ya too baby girl.” Chuck said patting my head. You all might be wondering where I am well, I'm at the ring. Max and I got to the ring rather quickly from our little 'stop' in the alley way. It felt so good to be back at the place where I grew up.

“So? Let's get ready! Shall we?” I said in a rather posh accent getting chuckles from the two boys. Boys. That reminded me of the boys. I wonder how they are doing right now. Ah they probably are throwing a party from my absence, I mean I would.

Chuck grinned and headed to the back room to grab my tape. When I'm around here I don't use gloves I use tape. I wrap them around my knuckles to keep them from getting scratched up but I wouldn't feel it anyway. Chuck soon returned with my tape and handed it too me. I let go off Max's hand and went to sit down on the bench, Max followed.

“Here let me help.” Max said grabbing the tape from my hands.

“Sure just take it right on out of my hands.” I chuckled, sarcasm dripping from my tone.

“Hey, what are boyfriend's for.” Max said as he glanced up from my hands.

“Boyfriend?” I heard Chuck question as he was in ear shot. I glanced up to see confusion seeping from Chuck's face.

“Uh, yeah. Max and are kind of boyfriend and girlfriend.” I said taking a sideways glance at Max who had a grin plastered on his face, but soon look back at Chuck. Chuck's smile was all I needed to know he approved.

“Ah! Son, I 'm so proud of ya!” Chuck beamed coming over to pat Max on the back. Max just shook his chocolate brown hair out of his face as his grin grew wider. If you haven't taken notice Max is Chuck's son. That's why he called him son. I have never told Chuck about the past between me and Max but that is how Max and I know each other.

“There.” Max said placing my hands back in my lap. Max looked up at me with a sparkle in his brown eyes. Most people with brown eyes look dull and boring, but Max's look alive, full of life. I gave Max a quick peck on the cheek as I stood up to go turn the radio on. I always work better with some music. I bent down to turn the nobs on the radio to get it to my favorite station. I soon felt arms snack around my waist.

“You know, your bum looked pretty nice from over there, thought I'd check it out.” Max whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I blushed red and turned is his arms to face him.

“Oh really now?” I smirked placing my palm on his chest.

“Yes, really.” Max said leaning closer I followed as I started to lean closer but something made me stop.

“Parker, if you're listening to this. Please know we love and miss you. Please Please Please come back. We can't handle a day without you, you brought our life's to life. Please baby girl, please come home.” Louis voice wavered as it boomed through the radio and out to the empty ring.

“That ladies and gentleman, has been One Direction new plead. Later today in an interview in France, One Direction explained why they were so glum. Parker has ran away. They are desperately asking if anyone has seen her please contact the number on our website labeled 'Find Parker'. So if you see this running righter please contact that number ASAP!” Said the radio announcer who came on after Louis' plead.