Hello, we meet again!

I sat there and stared at my mom. Yeah I just stared at her.

“What?” I finally said.

“This is no joke Mi- I mean Parker. I need you to stay under the radar.” She said grabbing both my hands.

“What about me?” Leah said from beside me.

“Leah I want you to be careful because if he gets to you I know Parker here won't let anything happen to you. It could be a trick just to get Parker. That is why you are both getting home schooled from now on and you are not allowed out of the house, when you get back.” My mom said strictly.

“What! No I have to go to the ring to practice, what about Hunter, no, no, no!” I yelled rambling of things I will have to miss.

“I'm sorry Parker.” My mom said sadly.

“No you are not. I can handle myself, I beat a whole police station up. I think I can handle my own dad and some other guys.” I said stating the obvious.

“Yes, but your father knows your weak spot.” Mom said leaning back in her chair.

“Weak spot? Weak spot! I do not have a weak spot.” I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

“That's why you have to stay hidden Parker, I can't risk you being out in the media.” Mom sighed before continuing. “That is why I want you to come live with me.” She said. I looked at her with a 'really' look.

“No. I would have a better chance to stay with Louis. I am not living with you.” I stated simply. Mom huffed out a breath.

“Fine, but Louis keep her out of sight you hear.'' Mom said turning to Louis who nodded. I rolled my eyes.

“Well, we better get going if we want to get back before dark. Bye mom.” Louis said standing up.

“But I thought we were staying the entire week?” I said scrunching up my nose.

“Change of plans. Lets go.” Louis said motioning to follow.

Back at the house*

You know that feeling like you're being watched? Well right now I have that feeling. I shrugged it off as I grabbed my bags from the boot of the car and carried them inside.

“You girls hungry?” Louis said setting his bags by the door.

“Yea.” Leah and I said in unison. We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

“Okay. Pizza good?” Louis questioned getting his phone from his pocket.

“Yup” I said popping the 'p'. Louis nodded then headed into the kitchen as he dialed a number.

“Let's go upstairs.” Leah said taking her bag and hoping up the steps two at a time. I followed her lead until we got to the top then we had to walk normally. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to reveal a message from Hunter.

Hunter Sexy Parlin ;)

hey since you're back! Boxing?

I furrowed my eyebrows together. How would Hunter know that I am back?

Me:

Maybe tomorrow. I'm on Lock down mode :( haha

Hunter Sexy Parlin ;)

what for?

Me:

just talked back, so I’m on lock down. I could probably sneak out though tonight. Meet me at 10 kay?