Cute Guy

"Hello?" Harry said knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Mr. Welsh said sternly. The door creaked open to reveal the curly headed lad, at least I didn't have to face Louis yet. "May I help you sir?"

"Yes, um you see Louis got stuck at the studio, so he sent me instead." Harry said twiddling his fingers.

"Ok have a seat Mr. Styles." Mr. Welsh said pointing to the seat next to me. Harry nodded and took a seat. "Now I brought you here as Mia and Leah got into a fight at lunch today." Harry sighed and rubbed his eyes. I slumped down in my chair looking at the ground.

"Parker is this true?" Harry questioned. I looked up at him then back down to my feet.

"She started it." I mumbled.

"Mia Rose, I don't care who started it, is it true?!" Harry said raising his voice. I looked to Leah and she just shrugged.

"Yeah but she slapped me TWICE." I said looking at Harry in the eyes.

"God dammit Mia." Harry said.

"Its Parker, the names Parker.'' I growled getting up out of my chair and grabbing my backpack. "I'll walk home." I said before exiting the room. Why do people always favor the person who does no good. I hate it.

"Parker go collect the wood." Dad said from the kitchen of our shed.

"Okay dad." I chirped running out of the shed to grab some wood from the side. The wind was blowing my hair every which way as I bent down to collect some wood. Soft white flurries started to descend as I got up to go back inside.

"Here ya go dad." I said coming back into the shed to where my dad was skinning the catch of the day, rabbit.

"Good girl Parker, just start the fire so we can get this cooked up." My dad said ruffling my hair as I walked by.

"Okay dad." I chuckled going over to the fire place. "It looks like winters on the brick, dad, we should start gathering some food tomorrow." I said putting the wood in the fire place and taking out a match.

"We should shouldn't we." Dad said chuckling. I smiled back at him as he tore the meet of the rabbit to be cooked.

That was the winter my dad died. We couldn't collect enough food and he wanted me to eat and live.

I felt something wet on my face and I took my hand to brush it off. A raindrop it doesn't even look like its going to rain. That must mean, oh god no. I was crying. I shook my head fearcly as I stopped in my tracks outside a building. I sat on the curb to think. What is happening to me, I never cry. I need to practice more, get back into my old routine. I looked up at the sign of the building I was sitting outside of. 'Boxing arena' perfect. I collected my stuff and headed inside.

*Louis' POV*

"Where are they. shouldn't they be home by now?" I questioned standing up from my spot on the couch to look out the window, just in time to see Harry pull up in the driveway.

"Calm down Lou." Liam said from behind me. I ignored him and sat back down to wait for Harry and the girls to get inside. I heard the door open then shut and then crying. What is going on. I got up from the couch and headed to the front door to see Harry carrying a crying Leah, but where's Parker.

"What happened?" I questioned Harry as he set Leah down who ran upstairs.

"Lou I cant find Parker, she ran off at the meeting and I looked for over an hour but London is huge so I don't know where she got off to." Harry rambled running a hand through his curls.