Coming Home

Hey everyone so you might want to listen to the song -----> over there Im coming home. It relates to this part of the story a lot especially the chorus :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

As the sun rose so did I. Hunter and I were still stuck up on the roof as we slept the whole night up here. Hunter's phone was probably broken and we didn't even had it because that stupid guy had to throw it. I squeezed my eyes shut; rubbing my hands over my face to wipe the sleep away. I groaned as I stood up to stretch out my limbs. Hunter was still sound asleep as I popped my joints. I started to roam around the roof looking for some kind of escape. Suddenly the door to the roof burst open and in walk a burly man who stepped aside to let Mr. Brown in. Hunter was jolted awake by the sudden sound and was soon standing along with me.

“Ah, I see you two are awake.” Mr. Brown said pacing his way over to us.

“What do you want?” I hissed rolling my eyes at the obvious statement, like no we are skydiving like seriously.

“You.” Mr. Brown stated simply.

“Well you can't have her.” Hunter growled, stepping protectively in front of me.

“Oh step aside boy, you have no business being here.” Mr. Brown sneered at Hunter.

“I do to if it involves, Parker. I was sent by her brother.” Hunter stated proudly as he crossed his arms.

“Oh you mean to tell me, you're brother sent someone in his place.” Mr. Brown scoffed. “So, you mean to tell me the rich gay one can't even come to save his little sister?” He added with a smirk on his face. I pushed Hunter aside and stridded over to Mr. Shitty shit face. I grabbed him by the collar and hoisted him off his feet.

“Mr brother is not gay.” I sneered up at the smirking man. “And he didn't know some creep was going to hold me hostage.” I growled throwing him to the side like a piece of trash. He landed against the edge of the roof where the brick ledge was, with a thud. Mr. Brown let out a groan of pain before shakily standing up.

“Look little girl, I can offer you your own world of fame. One where you will become the worlds best fighter.” Mr. Brown said after he gained his breath back.

“I don't want fame. Why do you think I ran away from it! I wanted to get away.” I yelled sending the baffled man a few feet backwards.

“Well, surely you will consider it. Until then you will stay up here till we find a secure location for you both. Now stay put.” Mr. Brown said as the burly man led him out. The door shut with a clang and I heard it being locked.

“Hey Parker maybe you can rip the door off it's hinges.” Hunter said enthusiastic.

“I'm not superman, Hunter.” I laughed running my hand through my wavy locks. I sighed slumping up against the cool brick.

“Well, it's worth a shot.” Hunter said taking a seat next to me.

“Hunter, yes I am strong but you'd have to have super strength to rip a door off it's hinges. Especially a metal one.” I laughed once again.

“Whatever.” Hunter sighed crossing his arms over his chest once again. I closed my eyes letting the morning sun rays warm my body as I sat and thought. If I never ran away none of this would of happened and if I wasn't such a screw up none of this would happen. I sighed rubbing my hands over my face once again trying to think of a way to escape. The fire escapes. That's it. I jumped up running over to the side of the building, there they were.