Pranks and Interviews

Before I start the chapter I wanna say, 

Thanks so much guys I really didn't think people would read this but oh well! So keep voting fanning and commenting. ;) 

___________________

"Leah, do you wanna pull a prank on the boys?" I asked giving Leah my brightest smile as we were laying in my new room. The room just to give you the run down, is huge. It has purple walls with flowers on it and a double bed in the middle. I have a joined bathroom which connects to Leah's room. I have a huge walk in closet, I didn't have time to put my clothes away because I’m to lazy. I have a big desk with a mirror attached to it for makeup. My duvet is pink and purple. And my night stand is pure white, along with my desk and dresser. I have a flat screen TV above the little fireplace I have in my room. It's pretty big and it's exactly like Leah's but her's is pink walls.  

"I would love to and I have the perfect plan." She said giving me an evil smirk I did as well. "Okay so..." 

I can't tell you the plan it would ruin it.  

Leah and I crept downstairs to see the boys all in the living room watching TV. Perfect. I looked at Leah and gave her a nod. I went to the hallway closet and Leah went in to the living room. She looked back at me and gave me a thumbs up are plan is a go.  

"Guys, guys!" I could hear Leah say god she's good at acting.  

"What's wrong Leah?" Liam asked her. 

"I c-can't find P-Parker!" She stuttered to make it more believable.  

"What do you mean you can't find Parker!" Louis yelled. 

"I don't know, I went to the bathroom and when I got back she was... Gone." Leah explained. I covered my mouth to muffle any laughs that threatened to fall out. 

"What!" They all screamed bolting upstairs. Once I heard the footsteps gone off the steps I left the closet and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of ketchup I squirted some ketchup on my arms, hand, chest and put some on my face. I then let the sink run and put some water down my face to look like I've been crying. I grabbed the biggest knife out of the drawer and put ketchup on that then put the ketchup on the floor. I hid the ketchup and laid down where I put the ketchup on the floor. 

"Guys check the kitchen maybe she's in there!" Niall shouted. Of course Niall would think the kitchen of all places to look. I closed my eyes as I heard footsteps get closer and closer.  

"Omg Parker!" Niall screamed.  

"Parker!" Louis yelled. I could hear Louis and the rest break out into tears.  

"P-Par-Parker, please don't be dead." Louis sobbed kneeling down beside me. I felt bad but it was also to funny. Leah was crying I could hear, she is one good actress. Leah started to giggle.  

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asked her. 

"Parker get up." Leah laughed. 

"Hey!" I yelled jumping up.  

"Y-you’re not dead!" Zayn asked.  

"No it was just a prank!" I said laughing along with Leah.  

"Parker it's not funny we thought you were dead!" Louis whined. 

"Oh Louis but it is. It was SO funny." I said putting emphasis on the 'so'.  

"You two are dead meat. GET EM BOYS!" Louis yelled as me and Leah bolted out of the room. I looked to Leah with a smirk on my face, we knew what move we would preform. I nodded my head as me and Leah both jump up so we could kick off the wall. Leah and I grabbed each others hands and landed on the ground swiftly. We charged at the boys hands length apart as they stood there in 'awe'. We bent down and sweep them of their feet.